Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Had something bizarre happen about 5 mins ago. Finishing off some Night City levels (Falling Down, to be exact) with DDE, Osiris and Prisoner. Not quite sure what happened, but I went to use DDE's Fury and he immediately died. Then, because he had Perfect Immortality, he revived himself, jumping in the air as characters do when they revive... Except it was in the middle of his Fury animation. The rest of the animation then happened with him sitting down and all, but with a plain blue background, and he then used his gun as the detonator instead, his other hand just hanging there. How I wish I was recording it..
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 01-02-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Happens to Me once (but I didn't die b4)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack. We need a zombie talisman to allow this to be a regular attack. I love it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack. We need a zombie talisman to allow this to be a regular attack. I love it
    I keep hoping one day I'll come across this glitch! That would be perfect for Halloween. Zombie Talisman - Grants Zombie Passive to wearer: Same as Perfect Immortality, but allows the character to just drag their corpse all over the floor until they actually decide to die.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack.
    Happens to Me sometimes but no corpses at all, only shadows or shields
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Today, I got a glitch that was actually useful. I was purchasing night soul fragments as I have been every day so I could get enough killer soul fragments for obtaining him. When I had purchased 5, which is the daily purchase limit, I noticed that it still let me keep buying them despite that limit. As a result, I was able to immediately obtain all the night souls I needed for unlocking the killer. Weird, but hey, I managed to complete one of my Night City event goals faster.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    The stupidest glitch will always be back when revenge made you attack your own characters for some fuckin reason. It might have been omly with eternity eddie but it made him basically unuseable lmao

OS
    iOS
    On a few occasions in Arena while facing POM Eddie, despite being exhausted and having no buffs he has hit my team for ~40k damage. Since exhaust is supposed to reduce damage by 90% that means he would have hit me for 400k plus damage if he were not exhausted? Does not seem right

OS
    Android
    I remember that. I used to fight with warrior and assassin newborns of light back then, and I was so angry, that my revenge based team was broken by the glitch. It thankfully got fixed.....

Or did it? I recall seeing enemies attacking each other in night city, for example, in one occasion, the 2 dogs were attacking the Killer instead of me, and in the 4th wave in the Christmas lair, madness, the same thing happened multiple times. The latter was probably because my gunner lilith stole their snow shield, and thus the snow shield expired on her, instead on the original wearer, and it can taunt opponents who damaged you when it wears off. But that doesn't explain why the Killer's dogs attacked him. He probably didn't feed them, or idk.

OS
    Android
    I once saw an Icarus steal 3 traps from my team and placing them on himself. Didn't know if I'm supposed to be laughing or crying. Thankfully this got fixed.