Hot Fix - December 14, 2018

Hello everyone,

We've just released a hotfix via a server push this afternoon. As this was a server side solution, simply open up the game to receive this fix!

We addressed the following issue:
    • Fix for Talisman and Character Slot expansion bug.
    • Fix for Magus Derby Demon ATK stat being lower than expected.
    • Increased Gold reward drop amount from quest loot rewards in Night City (all difficulties)
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 12-15-2018 at 07:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ah superb, thank you for this fix..,

It was broken when i needed it.
    Now it is back... i was a bit in panic. xD
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the fix, but can you make the game WAIT till you've finished the current battle (eg: till Win/Lose/Draw and rewards are assigned, and if you lose and choose to revive to wait till you're finished) before you actually force people to restart and download the new game data?

There's a few people who have lost Sands of Time, Ironite from reviving (only to be immediately kicked out) or Sands of War because the game immediately knocked them out mid-battle. And if this happens in Gauntlet, you've just lost the use of those characters, and depending on how close it is, maybe ruined their chances of completing that reward tier!

That's a very hostile user experience and deters players all round.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Yea now I see. Server side there wasn’t a way to push it unless they scheduled it as downtime and it only took a minute. Didn’t affect me luckily but I get that it stinks for those who get screwed.

OS
    Android
    Cheers for the hotfix
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    For some reason my skull quest total dropped to what looks like my pre night city levels so I don't have access to the challenge. Anyone else have a similar issue?

OS
    iOS
    I’ve gotten every skull and still can’t get in to SQ. Submitting a ticket
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    For some reason my skull quest total dropped to what looks like my pre night city levels so I don't have access to the challenge. Anyone else have a similar issue?
    yeah same here.

Well a hotfix introducing new bugs is pretty hilarious guys, you gotta admit it

Leviathan, do we need to submit a ticket or not? It seems like a mass problem so i guess it's not needed, but can you tell us please?

OS
    Android
    No problem here, I had to do all the skulls quests in the 3 levels and the Vault opened immediatly. After you have the 3 last skulls (and a 100% health mandatory)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I believe Leviathan mentioned in another post that a lot of us got extra skulls from limited time dungeons (not sure which ones...) and because of that we had more skulls than we should have had, thus unlocking the skull quest in Night City. The hot fix, well, fixed that. Now we have the amount of skulls we should have had all along. Kinda crappy, in my opinion. Though I will admit I thought it kinda strange that I had enough skulls to unlock the skull quest in Night City before I even got all skulls on normal.

Now, It will be a LONG time before I unlock the skull quest. I am lacking in any decent toons (I quit about 7 months ago and came back for NC. So far I've only gotten Crusader Eddie and Beast Eddie. No other new toons...). But hey, that's the nature of this kind of game, so no real complaint. I knew what I was coming back to.