Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Killer Prime basic not granting perfect hit

As the title says, I've been using the Killer Prime all day and I haven't seen a single perfect hit proc. I would just like to know if anyone else is having the same amount of luck

OS
    iOS
    Killer Prime is too overpowered to beat in Gaunlet with any team I tried with and they were proven strong teams. He’s also tough in the arena but not as tough. Maybe he’s even weaker for players using him on the attack. They’ll get it sorted soon I bet.

OS
    Android
    I found another possible issue regarding Killer Prime's passive. My attack setup would normally start him out with a Guard Shield, Health buff and Perfect Health all at once but in every single fight regardless of enemy Talismans or abilities, he only starts out with the blue health buff.

I removed the guard Talismans and in my next test both of his health buffs had disappeared. So his passive I'd basically removing his own buffs.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 12-16-2018 at 12:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - for sure this is happening I found it to when I was testing him in the defence team screen. Devs have you got this lined up for a fix soon? It took me a shed load of sacrifice to get him so I'd like him to work properly!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    i don't understand one thing? how you people collect 800+ fragments for killer prime?Don't tell me you buy night souls for 5000 ironite or sacrefice 100+ characters?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i don't understand one thing? how you people collect 800+ fragments for killer prime?Don't tell me you buy night souls for 5000 ironite or sacrefice 100+ characters?
    I got mine through the sac event and many, many, many vortexes!

Not sure how many but enough to put me over 999 skill shards - I ended up with 999 plus 76 skill shards and I think 3/4 Alchemist and the Banshee chick too.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 12-17-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

It's not hard to get it now with the current sac event. I got it too, but I still can't figure out any good partners for him for a team.

OS
    iOS
    scott you must sacreficed half of your characters

OS
    iOS
    scott you must sacreficed half of your characters
    No, not really. I had 50 stacks built up form the pumpkin event and what I have collected since then - 35 stacks of common souls included. I also had 25 of the WDD from the last event (I farmed LOL VERY heavily with many mega refils each day) as well as another 10 Magus Shinobi and like two stacks of Legendary to get through. So I did not actaully sac any of my current roster - not even touched all of my dupe Eddies which I though I might need for Gauntlet but really don't.

I had bought each of the newer £9.99 bundle deals when a Legendary character dropped so that fed me loads of ironite as well as four sets of 666 ironite from the recent NotB box sets - I bought one and my mates gave me theirs as they dont play the game. Result a shed load or ironite to farm the hell out of LOL when that event was on.

Not bought a souls pack for a very long time indeed - I have no luck with them so U always go heavy on frag events and sac events.

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    hope there will be more events for blood fragments,i collect only 400 blood fragments...