OS
    Android

It's god time...

So, piled up some IC since my return, enough to buy mostly anything from IC store...

Have none of the gods & only two Lilith, those where still relatively new when I quit..
    Had fought against all the gods in the arena many times and yet, can't make my mind if I want or really need one... Witch I'd pick if I choose doing so is something else completely... Should I even bother waiting on next year for new additions?

What's your thoughts?
    Anything I've missed, is there a have to have guy in there?
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Oh... The gods... I got Sekhmet and Osiris during the event and I was happy with both. Osiris reviving a fallen ally with his basic move was pretty nice. Sekhemet is good, but I really don't use it much. I had enough FC saved up to buy Alexander eddie but wasn't ready to pull the trigger as I wasn't sure if he was what I really wanted. Then comes Night City and boy was I glad I held off. I ended up purchasing Horus with FC and have not been disappointed at all. Holy Shit!!! His stun ability is amazing and it was key to clearing Night City. If that's on your short list, I'd go with Horus. He doesn't seem to stun as much in Arena on your offense, but damn... he is 100% effective on missions!! I've now got enough FC to get Alexander again and now I'm back in the original boat of not wanting to spend so much on something I might not use.

Oh and about the Liliths Gunner and Warrior are heavy hitters that I use all the time in Gauntlet, but I have to say my favorite is Maguns Lilith for her ability to keep the team alive. Put some destiny and immunity talismans on her and she is awesome. Doesn't hit hard but she can cleanse and absorb damage so your heavy hitters can stay alive.
    Last edited by Sidney; 12-15-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Similar predicament. Do I buy Horus, both W. And G. Lilith, or 5 trooper eds for sac event??. I have no interest in Alex oddly enough.

No... Don't waste FC just for sacking. Plenty of resources out there to get characters to toss into the pit. If clearing Night City is on your list, get Horus!! He will make it so much cheaper and easier on you! If you are looking for sustainability in Arena or Gauntlet then go with Magnus Lilith. W and G Lilith are great heavy hitters but you really want someone who can take damage for your team if you plan on finishing the fight.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    NC been done...
    Well some skulls here & there left but basically it's done..
    G&S Lilith are already owned..
    Red is great but somewhat unidimensional
    Blue one is tempting although don't fit my team styles as now..

Think I'll settle, tanks guys, as I understand if there's no need for NC or actual niche they're not that invaluable & probably will show in some events here & there..
    Anyway don't target competitivity soon, have to build for a while I'll see what's meta once done..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post

What's your thoughts?
    Anything I've missed, is there a have to have guy in there?
    I think a case can be made for Osiris and Horus--both can be very useful, in the right teams--but if I were only going to buy one god(dess), it would easilly be Sekhmet. Personally, I think she remains one of the very best characters in the game. My two cents for ya, good Sag.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Afta the fix of purge talisman horus became so useful paired with Charlotte and pom. I d go for horus and sekmeth, no doubts about it.

OS
    Android
    I share the same thought The Educated Fool commented.

Osiris and Horus really can be quite useful, I personally have worn both of them for a long time on my Arena team. Osiris revives allies for every immunity on the enemy, as well as guaranteeing perfect immunity and endurance for allies which really helps in various situations.
    Horus, simply steals effects and stuns very easily, his anger helps to.

Maybe these two are no longer as needed in the Arena as Sehkmet has been these days, but, all their movements are heavy, passives to.

But with the addition of new characters and talismans they can easily be replaced by other strategies.

Obviously, it depends a lot on what you are looking for. I consider, at least the three gods I quoted (as they are the ones I have), very versatile in gameplay. You can use them in PVE, they will work fine, in certain teams in the arena and Gauntled, will also work well.

Unfortunately the prices are salty, taking that into consideration, I think Sehmet and Horus are a good request for start.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654