Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Seeing 1 to 2 weak defenses for every 20 opponents. Extremely disappointed in the "brotherhood" at the moment. Hope it's worth it for you.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    It’s funny how they don’t put up a weak defense and yet have no shame attacking one lol.
    Your observation is spot!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It appears that people dont seem to think that running a weak defense is a good idea. Along with the easy revenge battles, you can earn many more if you spend some IC. They dont realize you can actually have a higher rank running weak defenses with the easy revenge with little time spent. The IC with the wins and rewards are worth it to lose rank for one season per month.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I haven’t ran a weak defense since this time last year but I have one up this week. It is quite interesting to see the rise and fall on a daily run. Went from 54 to 16 last night and woke up to rank 44. Will probbaly drop another big SoW purchase and climb again. So many self challenges in the game. Would be entertaining to see how far one could climb with only a week defense and the dedication of a podium spot.

OS
    Android
    Stormeye: I've gotten in the top 50 before (at the end of the week) with just a 3* Speed of Light Eddie.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Is it say that Lightbringer Relics can be reloaded but how ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I always set the weak defense for Arena events and like many have pointed out... I see very few others doing the same. I wish you could set two defenses and if your opponent has a weak defense they get your weak defense, but if your opponent has a strong defense they get your strong defense. I know it will never happen, but it just drives me nuts to spend a few minutes beating someones OP defense and knowing they will one shot kill mine... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I always set the weak defense for Arena events and like many have pointed out... I see very few others doing the same. I wish you could set two defenses and if your opponent has a weak defense they get your weak defense, but if your opponent has a strong defense they get your strong defense. I know it will never happen, but it just drives me nuts to spend a few minutes beating someones OP defense and knowing they will one shot kill mine... :-)
    Could be fair, but some are just looking for easy wins.

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.
    That's why you always need the new characters or you get outdated quickly

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹