Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Could be fair, but some are just looking for easy wins.
    I can understand the top 50 players being competitive and not put up weak defenses. It’s not fair to ask them to do it after all the time and money they have spent to get there. I am questioning the rest of the players as the reward sucks if you are not in the top 50 spots anyways.

I hope the community understands the need to help out new players during arena events. They can really use those lightbringer relics and the iron coins. Hard to imagine new players sticking around for long if the community doesn’t pull together for them.

I can take down most of the defenses (except for the top 10-20 players) even without primordial and eternal talismans. Just annoying to have to spend the time to do it 200 times within a short span of 5 days. Not to mention having to change relics on your offensive team depending on the defensive teams....

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Just annoying to have to spend the time to do it 200 times within a short span of 5 days.
    I did it in 4 days thanks to my weak D (but first time since long I fell to 1600 ranks). I found several weak D and (some) new players with strong D are (sorry for 'em) easy to get revenge
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

What kind of achievement is an achievement if you merely have it handed to you?
    You all asking for "Participation Trophies"?

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
    To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
    To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.
    Clearly, you are missing the point here. I am suggesting low to mid tier players to lower their defense only during the arena events to help new players get the lightbringer relics. I personally don’t care or need them, but I am sure new players are the ones that need them the most.

Unlike you, for new players, 200 wins against strong defenses is not just an achievement, it’s impossible. If you dont care about helping the community, no one is forcing you to do so. I am only asking the ones that are willing to help.

Not sure if that is accurate lol. You attacked my weak D pretty much everyday. That more than 5 just from me lol. You are welcome btw.
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-22-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Waffen, don't try to argue with Yup ... he will take avantages of every occasions as long as he don't have to pay for it.

Btw thanks for your weak D
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

That’s a rather pathetic opinion...

OS
    iOS
    Big thanks also for every weak defense!
    And Yup, it’s ok if you are a lone wolf, but if you don’t realize the meaning in setting a weak defense, maybe you shouldn’t roar like a lion! What you call the ONLY reason for setting it, is total nonsense! I was playing around rank 150 the whole week with a weak defense and also only attacking them (226 battles).
    Last edited by GotN; 12-22-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I need to ask all of you..,

At first, i really like that the Devs changed the Wins to 200 and Iron Coins and nothing really important as rewards..,
    But it doesn't really changed a lot to me.., the last two Arena Events i didn't get to the 200 because i wasn't motivated to play Arena and in last minute it wasn't doable because all of these teams where it needs minutes just to beat teams which are doable but take too long..,
    Today i wasted all my time just to try to get to the 200 still 50 away from it.., then there were bugs.., where Angel Talis stops working and bla bla..,

BUT.., it's everytime the same.., over and over and over again.., (please don't answer with maybe you should take a break)
    Is this the new way of this game? 24/7 grinding Events?

I mean.., do you enjoy it to grind Arena over and over and over again?
    For me it isn't fun anymore since months.., it was fun at the beginning before these boring Arena Events (but after a time it wasn't that special and did it just for some iron coins or the Daily Rewards)..,
    And because it's just battle against AI (for me it isn't real PVP) and all the bugs.., Talisman (e.g. Angel stops working for no reason and a lot of other broken mechanics..,)

It just grind grind grind and WASTE your time.., shouldn't a game be something that you enjoy?
    The Game it self and the Artwork is really nice..,

But since these Auto-Replay Mechanics it's just more a only grind the whole day "game"...
    My Phone is more then half the day connected with the charger and get's hot as fuck.., just to grind the shit out of these over and over again same crap..,

I really enjoyed Night City.., didn't played since Days because there are only Events.., and the fun is gone.., but what i like is that i have something to do in Night City.., THIS is what it is meant to be in my opinion.., not just over and over the same Events..,

It needs something that the Player want to play manually.., and not 24/7 to burn your phone to ashes..,

What do you think.., Do you enjoy these Arena Events (and the other grind grind grind grind grind grind Events?

Last but not least.., thanks to all the players who set a weak or lone Eddie Defense.., with some i could get a everyday revenge bonus.
    But today i set it back to my normal defense.., because too many players just use the lone Eddies.., but for themself they have normal defense..,

And Yup.., i was one of these people who thought.., why should i set up a weak defense.., i thought at these Arena Events i can test my defense better.., but when it got it that everyone sets a weak defense because of this fucking boring grind aspect of this event, it's just easier to achieve this god damn 300 (luckily 200 now) wins. Now i got it, that this are just player, who want to help out other to get faster through this boring travel..,
    And to be honest.., it isn't a real challenge to win against AI controlled teams with Buffs (i know there "aren't" buffs on the AI side) what ever percentages bonuses for there effect triggers..,
    Except everythings bugs around in Arena..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-22-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    I guess many are merely accustomed to others handing them whatever they need in life rather than actually having to work for it.

You'll generally find achievements mean more when they aren't handed to you.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Im very Happy with this useless Arena Events. So i can ignore them and use my whole sot for gauntlet