Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.
    That's why you always need the new characters or you get outdated quickly
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    The "Single Ed Defense" is stupid
    First and foremost is the fact not everyone is going to do it...just a small handful of people. Then there is the fact not every player belongs to a group, follows the forums or even the Official Facebook page so they're not going to even know about this even being a thing.

And lets not forget about all the players that have walked away from the game and not deleted their accounts....their full teams are still there winning and loosing. Or the very causal players who don't play enough to even be bothered by any of this.

All this is a cop-out for those to lazy to put in the time and effort, to grind their asses off building a couple good arena teams. Or to lazy to take a few minutes kicking a full teams ass.

A LOT of players fighting full teams still make the event goals...of which I am one.
    The fact is this is becoming less and less a thing because players are waking up to the fact its a complete waste of time, that not enough people are EVER going to do it. Then to is the simple fact nobody makes it easier for those players putting in the time and effort making the top ranks, building good teams...so why then should everyone else make it easier for those to lazy to put in the effort to hit event goals.

Then there is the last fact....those that go on and on about the "Single Ed Defense" are to open about all this....and what does that tell you ? IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

So stop complaining about not enough players are making it easier for you, put in the time and effort and get it done

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

If they would do this, that everyone is forced to win against full teams, then they really would not understand, that some players just do this, just to help out other because it is sooooo time consuming.., and it really is..,
    This Game should be about fun to play and not to think.., oh i have to work in this game..,

This isn't really challenging, it is just pure stress.

I gave up at 185.., it isn't doable before the reset..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-22-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    The "Single Ed Defense" is stupid
    First and foremost is the fact not everyone is going to do it...just a small handful of people. Then there is the fact not every player belongs to a group, follows the forums or even the Official Facebook page so they're not going to even know about this even being a thing.

And lets not forget about all the players that have walked away from the game and not deleted their accounts....their full teams are still there winning and loosing. Or the very causal players who don't play enough to even be bothered by any of this.

All this is a cop-out for those to lazy to put in the time and effort, to grind their asses off building a couple good arena teams. Or to lazy to take a few minutes kicking a full teams ass.

A LOT of players fighting full teams still make the event goals...of which I am one.
    The fact is this is becoming less and less a thing because players are waking up to the fact its a complete waste of time, that not enough people are EVER going to do it. Then to is the simple fact nobody makes it easier for those players putting in the time and effort making the top ranks, building good teams...so why then should everyone else make it easier for those to lazy to put in the effort to hit event goals.

Then there is the last fact....those that go on and on about the "Single Ed Defense" are to open about all this....and what does that tell you ? IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

So stop complaining about not enough players are making it easier for you, put in the time and effort and get it done
    I won 324 arena matches this events and I would say only about 50 of them are lone eddies. So before you say anything I am not lazy. My defense is a lone Eddie and I am still ranked at 142, about 5 mins ago.

Let’s talk about the time it takes to complete 200 arena matches against full team. For me it took about 7-10 minutes including the loading screen and everything. Probably because of lack of OP talisman and characters and of course relics. Anyways, that’s 200 * 6 minutes average = 20 hours!!! That’s almost 3 hours of arena everyday for 7 days.

While me, you and a handful of players were able to find the time to do it not everyone can pull that off. The players (new players) that need the rewards the most certainly won’t be able to do it without the relics. And guess what, they have to do it to get the relics lol.

And you are wondering why a lot of players are leaving? Don’t you think it’s obvious?

Anyways, if you are not gonna put up a weak defense, no one is making you do it dude. Again, this is only for people who are willing to help others. I did what I could to help and just trying to find more people to help newer players in the community. Take it easy man.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    I won 324 arena matches this events and I would say only about 50 of them are lone eddies. So before you say anything I am not lazy. My defense is a lone Eddie and I am still ranked at 142, about 5 mins ago.

Let’s talk about the time it takes to complete 200 arena matches against full team. For me it took about 7-10 minutes including the loading screen and everything. Probably because of lack of OP talisman and characters and of course relics. Anyways, that’s 200 * 6 minutes average = 20 hours!!! That’s almost 3 hours of arena everyday for 7 days.

While me, you and a handful of players were able to find the time to do it not everyone can pull that off. The players (new players) that need the rewards the most certainly won’t be able to do it without the relics. And guess what, they have to do it to get the relics lol.

And you are wondering why a lot of players are leaving? Don’t you think it’s obvious?

Anyways, if you are not gonna put up a weak defense, no one is making you do it dude. Again, this is only for people who are willing to help others. I did what I could to help and just trying to find more people to help newer players in the community. Take it easy man.
    And that's just for this Event.
    Then you "need" to play all your troopers.., the daily rewards.., maybe play a bit night city?
    Didn't play a single one today.., just in the hope to get the 200 and ended up at 185 Wins 45 Minutes before it ends when i gave up..,

My phone is fulltime charging and because of running this app all day long it just closes if it was too much for my phone..,
    And my phone gets hot as fuck, some days ago i started to lay it on a fan to cool it down while the game is eating the battery.., to brigt it bake to the charger. that's how i want to play this game the next 500 years. x'D
    In Arena Fights that's really awesome too.., if you need WINS.., hahaha it's so sad..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-23-2018 at 01:01 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

What kind of achievement is an achievement if you merely have it handed to you?
    You all asking for "Participation Trophies"?

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
    To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
    To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.
    Clearly, you are missing the point here. I am suggesting low to mid tier players to lower their defense only during the arena events to help new players get the lightbringer relics. I personally don’t care or need them, but I am sure new players are the ones that need them the most.

Unlike you, for new players, 200 wins against strong defenses is not just an achievement, it’s impossible. If you dont care about helping the community, no one is forcing you to do so. I am only asking the ones that are willing to help.

Not sure if that is accurate lol. You attacked my weak D pretty much everyday. That more than 5 just from me lol. You are welcome btw.
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-22-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Waffen, don't try to argue with Yup ... he will take avantages of every occasions as long as he don't have to pay for it.

Btw thanks for your weak D
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

That’s a rather pathetic opinion...