OS
    iOS

Thanks to game support, IM BACK!!! Now playing two games, troopers for all!!!

HUGE thanks to the Roadhouse Team, and especially Candice!

Many bands have games created that loosely tie to them, are slapped together, and branded. Legacy of the Beast however is not only one of the best games I've ever played on a mobile device, but allows me to play characters, and worlds, linked to the music of one of my all-time favorite bands! UP THE IRONS!!!

My primary account was plagued by a bug for over two weeks, and while it was unable to be fixed by the general update that solved most peoples loading issues, Candice kept in touch, got me set up to play a new account and kept me up to date as much as she could. As of yesterday, I was able to log back into my main account!! Well....... now I don't know which is my main. Both accounts have such cool teams, I cant decide!

Better news, I don't have to!!! I have an Android tablet, and an iPhone so guess who's playing both accounts?!?! THIS GUY!!!! That means more troopers to share. I'll be playing both daily, so let's do this thing!!!

Current troopers:
    XVX-2243 = 5* Child of the Damned (Level 21)
    Propagandy-3498 = 5* Pharaoh (Level 44)

See y'all in-game!
    Add XVX-2243 - Daily Players and will use your trooper.

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    Android
    Hahahaha!!! Congrats on getting your old account... I have enough with one account, can't imagine using 2 :P

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Hahahaha!!! Congrats on getting your old account... I have enough with one account, can't imagine using 2 :P
    HA! Ideally, I could merge accounts and still just play on both devices, but merging doesn't seem to be an option I don't think. Maybe I should look into it lol

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    iOS
    Gz on getting the acc back, did all of your troopers dump you?

Having to use a hundred troopers daily... What a nightmare...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Gz on getting the acc back, did all of your troopers dump you?

Having to use a hundred troopers daily... What a nightmare...
    They actually did not dump me! Super rad of them, so I'm trying to play through all of them now lol. I am looking into what options, if any, I have to combine accounts. Might be unrealistic to maintain both daily long term, but either way other people have my troopers at their disposal too

Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

OS
    iOS
    If trading becomes a thing, u can just throw everything u got into one acc!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I want to just say WB but that's too short a message
    I'm actually thinking of starting a second account, so I can do right all the things I did wrong on my main.
    I'll probably do it in the android emulator I have on my work computer anyway, and play with it on breaks at work, so it'll be weekdays only....

OS
    iOS
    I wish i could do that, it was just too cruel... Wasting 7 skill shards on speed of light... Best time of my life.

OS
    iOS
    The amazing Candice was able to assist with my newfound issue involving having two great accounts to play, and not enough time to play. I am very happy to announce that I will only be playing XVX-2243 from here on in. Feel free to add me. Currently have a 5* Child of the Damned as my champion. May change to the 5* Pharaoh once I get the team settled

Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!