Event Souls Suggestion

Event souls and other target souls should only have the target characters at max stars.

There is nothing worse than hitting that 5-star jackpot on the event soul and getting one of the other several dozen 5-star characters available. Instead of having a *slightly* increased chance of the event character, make that character (or characters) occupy the sole "top spot" on the soul rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Event souls are essentially just rare souls +event character soul(s). The odds are horrid. But I don't think they really care. If they wanted to actually improve odds, they could.

I think all event souls should ALWAYS drop fragments for the event character(s) that way, after enough souls you are guaranteed to get the character. They've started to do this to a degree.. but they are making the frag costs so high it takes a a few thousand ironite to even get close. So, they are purposefully pricing them out of typical user range.

As with most things they are so concerned the hardcore constant players will get everything quickly, they make things really out of reach for anyone not playing every possible second they can play.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I kind of am OK with the way they are going - I am terrible at gambling and always lose so I prefer the known. Hence I went all in to get Killer Prime, Banshee etc as soon as I could. I spend my money/ironite on known outcomes and not on the chance of it as I never win - well 90% of the time anyway.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496