Thread: Your scare team

OS
    Android

Your scare team

well, we all know it. You check your list in PVP and certain characters/team combinations are a simple "no thanks" that will bei avoided.

For me it mostly are the newer characters. Once they were new, the valkyres were avoided by me, later the liliths and then some of the gods.
    At one time even VH and Wrath were a deadly defense.

By now i clearly avoid the following characters: (exceptions may occur)

Osiris (my primordials are an easy prey for him)
    Redan (that damn high healing)
    Musashi
    Prime Killer
    the shinobis (sometimes i take on the magus one, but the others i avoid)
    the count
    the derby demons (i know the red, blue and green are a beast cause i have them... haven't seen the assassin one much yet)
    assassin hellraiser once was on that list, but since they changed his eclipse-passive to counter, i'm fine with him as enemy.
    I'd add charlotte to that list, because - rightly equipped - say with echo - she's a killer.
    Some cases with Prisoners, Cyborgs, Navigators, Gunner NBOL, child or rockets or others, who can equip the primordials - it's rather a roulette depending on the rest of the team.

Sure in some cases a simple looking team can kill you instant because of some talismans (eternals, for example), but that's 1 out of 10.

What are your pvp boogeymen?
    Last edited by satani; 12-20-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I mostly tend to avoid Horus and his stun. Too lazy to play manually and even if I am first sometimes may lose, because my guys don't attack him first.

Recently made it to the higher ranks, but lost interest in battling everyone with Hallowed/Alchemist/M Lillith, which was pretty much everybody. My team is able to beat this defense, but if the other guy has more relics I will lose.

And what is the point of arena with these rewards, to me it seems that only the eternity soul fragments are worth it and that would be in terms of frontier coins.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    Count Icarus on it also...
    Alone he is doable but still pretty annoying... specially after DDE no longer can remove immortality he sometimes comes back 3 times
    But when combined with Horus and the prisoner... no thanks.
    The Shinobis aren't that big of an issue till now.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    I came across a level 6 player in the arena. His team was level 80 DDE, level 100 nomad, level 23 Daedalaes, and level 66 ACR, dont know how you can get a team like that so fast.n9w that is a shock for new players.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I don't fear any special character (maybe Final Frontier Eddie who is truly a Beast) : I only avoid higher rank top end Players as I know they have more relics than Me.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    For me it's the count and the corrupt general. Their moves become a nuisance and I tend to avoid them. When I do battle them I can kill them, but the effort turns me away. Reden is also advised, as when I figure her it reminds me of a mosquito. Not hard to kill but really irritating. There as others, but these are my main avoided toons.

OS
    iOS
    the only thing that tickles me a little is Killer prime, the only thing really.

OS
    Android
    For a while (when we had a lot less defensive options) I used to just not even bother with any team that had a horus on it. Wasnt worth the trouble.

Now I pretty much base my attacks on whether its going to be a pain in the ass or take a long time. I can against most teams except killer prime is insanely overtuned (can beat him about half the time but thats scary low for one character consistently). But other than that icarus, blue lillith, Redan, and Hallowed eddie...they just take too freakin long to deal with its not efficient for clearing your daily SoW

OS
    Android
    Used to be POM Eddie, all my winning streaks that I remember were ended by him.

Killer Prime is a real threat right now.
    Daniel-3568