OS
    Android

Child of the damned extra turn and reflect shield

Ok,

Here is the issue. When blue allied soldier has his reflect shield active, if a warrior child of the damned of enemy team killes any of the allies he gains endless extra turn attacks. And if your team has enough health, he kills himself because of the still active reflect shield. I saw this twice, not only with my account, but also yesterday with my husband's account. In both cases child of the damned had only one kill, but killed himself with extra turns+reflect shield.

Actually I don't know if this is a bug or not, I only know that a child of the damned has a passive that he gains "an" extra turn when he gets a kill.

So, I just realized something, and I shared it. Maybe that is something that developers want to know about while they are working on a max limit for extra turns.

Not a bug. Working as designed. No max needed, 1 kill, 1 extra turn.

This turns into an endless loop if you have golden son and immortality active.

OS
    Android
    Jack-8799 neither me, nor the enemy team had a golden son with immortality, plus I was not in the dungeon, I was trying to gain my 3 golden skulls on the maddness difficulty of underworld, the battle was Bloodlust, last wave. My team was Carriage Rider Eddie, Blue Allied Soldier and Corrupt General as trroper.

Nifelheim, I know that no max needed, "if" really 1 kill triggers "only" 1 extra turn. But the issue here is one kill triggers endless extra turns, and child of the damned constantly attacks until it kills itself with the reflect shiled (it killed itself approximately after 6 or 8 consecutive extra turns after it killed my blue allied soldier, my other two caracters were still allive when I complete the battle).

Thus I thought that I have to give information.