Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Noticed this on Twitter just now:

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...29829467463685

So.... Is there a new holiday dungeon shortly, or do we just have someone posting (possibly) wrong info on the twitters? Cos the Krampus dungeon doesn't give those rewards. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Noticed this on Twitter just now:

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...29829467463685

So.... Is there a new holiday dungeon shortly, or do we just have someone posting (possibly) wrong info on the twitters? Cos the Krampus dungeon doesn't give those rewards. :/
    It does when you complete each level the first time. The post just fails to mention you can only earn them once on each level.

On a side note, is anyone having trouble logging in today? I keep getting "error occured. please restart the game" during the load screen. Restarting does nothing and its been like this for the past 30 minutes :/
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    509 runs, still only 1 Eternal... it's a shame!
    I mean - really cool work on that dungeon - really great! Funny chars giving you a hard time with powerful Talis, a lot of try and error was needed to find a team that is capable to clear madness 100% safe. That's the main challenge about the whole thing, or? And then a drop rate that seems to be almost non existent. Right now for me it is 0.002% - this is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to have 50 of them now after >500 runs but maybe 5 which would be a chance of 1% !? @devs: would you mind sharing the odds for these drops? Also to end the discussion about the 3 difficulties...
    I know, there is still plenty of time and the other rewards are nice too, but for the Talis it is really disappointing! I think people would be much happier and would appreciate your great work on that dungeon a lot more if the Talis would actually drop.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Over 700 wins and only ONE eternal talisman.

As for the dungeon itself - it looks great. The GFX team did a good job, as usual.
    By the way - has anyone noticed that sometimes there's Wickerman Eddie laying by the fireplace? Really cool!

Name:  wickerman.png
Views: 250
Size:  301.1 KB
    Last edited by Knut-3112; 12-28-2018 at 01:55 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Can someone confirm a good team for the all sentinel hard challenge? Characters and talisman setups? I am using Shaolin's Magus setup for madness with no issues. Takes about 12 min. with manual targeting on the boss. I don't have much for relics, that seems to mean a lot between the 5min/12min times.

For sentinel on hard, i can breeze thru until i get to the boss then i cant ever stack enough DoT's on him to do damage with the Desert Guardian.

Thanks
    Piece of Mind, serenity and guard
    Icarus, destiny and warp
    Lilith, blind and assassin
    Desert Guardian, guard and blind

I know these aren't optimal, but it's what I had to work with; some are maxed, but most are 40.

Strategy is do whatever first rounds but make sure you have 12 power going into final.
    Lilith to remove immunity
    Icarus power twice and basic once
    Guardian for the extra damage, which is only ~10-15% of his health
    Eddie basic that hits all and gives a chance for extra turns (future I think)

Next round will either be Icarus same again, then Guardian to wipe Krampus, else it's Lilith power to raise Guardian, then Icarus and Guardian.
    Just depends on how many extra turns Krampus gets and how many attacks go to Guardian, which is 80-90%, at least for me.
    Rest of clean up is pretty easy.

Just got the inspiration talisman - doesn’t seem to work though.

I have yet to see an attack lower the beneficial effect duration by 1 turn on enemies

OS
    iOS
    Went 450+ runs (mostly on hard) without a single talisman drop. Played my troopers tonight (on hard) and in 50 runs had a full set drop!

OS
    iOS
    501 runs, mostly on normal and got 7 eternal talisman so far. Seems RNG is really that...

OS
    Android
    +700 runs, %99 Normal and got 6 eternal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!

I was stupid enough (AGAIN!!!) to buy the 100$ package in hopes to finally find the assasin Krampus! Fool!

177 Souls later= no godfuckingdammned Krampus! That bring the total to over 330 souls trying (adding the 150+ from last xmass)...

Fuck you Krampus!!!
    That is insane ... because of this very reason that I probably miss out on Purple Krampus again (funny enough I got the Gunner within the first 6 souls) I spent my self set Xmas budget for games on BATTLETECH plus the season pass. That was less than a 100 bucks btw. As long as the slot machine attitude stays like this I won't put money into this. Maybe I'll buy really good Ironite packs once in a while that I burn in grinding events. But souls for cash and a 10 second kick for massive disappointment afterwards won't happen here again.

I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again. I was a bit scared because of a few rants of unbalanced but it is a difficult tactical game - one false sep can be fatal - exactly my cup of tea.

BTW: Has anyone noticed that grinding the Dungeon on hard will work out as 1 soul for roughly 100-120 ironite from your stash (depends a bit on how lucky you are with ironite drops in the Dungeon) ... But you get gold, SoW, rarely Skill Shards, Talismans, Snow fragments, rare souls ... yes - it take a lot longer to get souls but if you don't get the char you want at least you are filling up in other parts ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-28-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.