Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Over 1000 runs (50 madness, rest on hard) and only got 2 talisman so far. This is frustrating.....
    I think I may got back to gold and do farming. This is not worth it.
    Yesterday was my official bad luck day. I didn't get even single snow shard for grinding madness. Or maybe somebody tuned drop rates.. Today I got one skill shard and even one talisman for 2 megarefills.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    643 runs: 4 talismans (all dropped on normal). The legendary sentinel soul (500 run reward) gave me Icarus.

OS
    iOS
    For me, the event started very promising, since I got a complete set after less than 500 runs, I think (vast majority on madness, but I remember one talisman dropping during the mission on hard). But the drop rate has been way down since then: Farming more or less nonstop for the last three days on madness, I only got one more talisman dropping.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    509 runs, still only 1 Eternal... it's a shame!
    I mean - really cool work on that dungeon - really great! Funny chars giving you a hard time with powerful Talis, a lot of try and error was needed to find a team that is capable to clear madness 100% safe. That's the main challenge about the whole thing, or? And then a drop rate that seems to be almost non existent. Right now for me it is 0.002% - this is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to have 50 of them now after >500 runs but maybe 5 which would be a chance of 1% !? @devs: would you mind sharing the odds for these drops? Also to end the discussion about the 3 difficulties...
    I know, there is still plenty of time and the other rewards are nice too, but for the Talis it is really disappointing! I think people would be much happier and would appreciate your great work on that dungeon a lot more if the Talis would actually drop.
    Do you have found a team that clears madness within a reasonable time and 100% safe on auto?

I am running

DDE (Fate/Angel)
    Horus (Eternal)
    M Lilith (Destiny/Immunity)
    M Shinobi (Oracle)

The team clears the dungeon usually in around 3 to 5 mins on auto, but may take up to 7 mins. Unfortunately, it is not 100% safe (around 95%, I would guess). When it fails, it is always because of the marks from the Assassin Wickerdeer triggered on DDE by a perfect attack. I tried some teams with Astra to be protected from the marks, but did not find a satisfying replacement team.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I haven't gotten better than 90-95% success rate on madness.
    DDE, assassin Krampus, Osiris, Prisoner.
    Have alternated with FFE and assassin Lilith instead of Krampus.
    Both builds run about the same. Win majority of the time but not good enough to set for an overnight run.
    Prisoner with primordials gives immunity enough to be helpful and Osiris cleanses frequently.
    When I run assassin Lilith she is a guaranteed immunity which helps.
    FFE with chance talismans and Osiris means he is getting 100% crit which speeds things up a bit.
    I'm debating putting redemption on Osiris to stop all the return attacks from the Snowmen. That's usually where I get killed in stage 4.

Approaching 900 wins total and STILL only 1 single talisman that I got the very first day. I've gotten used to some pretty poor drop rates from NF over the years I've been playing, but this is the worst I've ever personally seen.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Take a look at your mailbox!

I have 3 Talis now, close to 700 runs...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Has anyone got a fool proof strategy for grinding hard? I have teams that go for maybe 10 rounds and then krampus gets 4-8 attacks in a row and of course they are all on my sponge and/or Eddie... When that happens, considering he also removes all (inc golden) effects and then casts crave, there isnt much you can do right? Meaning grining overnight on hard is basically impossible?

Is this what everyone else is seeing?
    I have yet to lose on auto with this team

Iron Eddie - Assassin, guard
    Magus Lilith - Destiny, immunity
    The Beast - Immortality, assassin
    Killer Prime - Mark, energy

If I did not have the beast and killer prime I would have used assassin lilith(energy, assassin) and magus undead rescuer(predator, life, holy).

Iron eddie loads em up with negative effects, makes krampus easier to take down
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Also, does anyone have an auto-farm team for madness? I will experiment some myself
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

For auto farming madness I use:

Carriage Rider (oracle)
    Magus Lilith (destiny, inspiration)
    Horus (eternal)
    Alchemist (angel, warlord)

I do have my relics nearly maxed, so unsure if you will find the success I have.

The idea is:

Lilith keeps them alive
    CR removed their buffs
    Horus provides extra protection
    Alchemist does the damage.

The main cause of loss is the assassin nutcrackers volleying both CR and Lilith in a single shot. It doesn’t happen as often with Horus around, as the immunity can often catch it on either CR or Lilith.

Unfortunately it usually takes about 10 minutes to complete, but has a minimal loss rate. I’ve tried different chars other than Horus, but most of them fail at the same place

On an unrelated note, there doesn’t appear to be a cap on killer prime fragments today, so buy em up while you can

OS
    Android

On an unrelated note, there doesn’t appear to be a cap on killer prime fragments today, so buy em up while you can
    Where does one find these Killer Prime fragments! Are you sure you don't mean Frontier Eddie fragments?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan