Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Haven't got Madam and Aset, and only one set of Oracles. Are there any alternatives? Gonna try that Crusader set up though. Cheers

Update - Tried new setup, barely scraped by but managed. Takes about 13 mins manual. Trying auto to see if it's any good there.
    It might sound strange, but you might want to try Carriage Rider Eddie. He is a bit outdated, but his fury attack does wonders...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    My Team:
    DDE ( Angel Fate )
    Magus Lilith ( Immunity Destiny)
    Prisoner ( Primordial )
    Madame ( Oracle )

Replacing DDE Fate with Warlord cut the grinding time down to 3 minutes.
    Thanks Olev, just replaced Madame, which I don't have, with Magus ninja and all set.
    Been running this setup today with no defeats.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My undeafeted team is still 100% wins on auto madness so glad that I found that team and it is reaosnably quick too at around 3 mins 30 secs.
    Thanks for your tip of team for madness, really good, average time for me was 3 min. Fastest time 2:43 min.

Well, event over for me, after more than 1000 runs got 4 talismans, as I got 5 already at least I have a complete set and 3 spare. Hope that someday they put them as reward on Gauntlet, as I don't bother to go farther than AAA that would give me 4 talismans to complete a second set.

51 event souls to get:
    2 coalgivers (dupes)
    1 elf (dupe)
    10 sentinel wickerdeers (dupes)
    New characters
    2 nutcrackers
    2 assassin krampus

Missing:
    Assassin wickerdeer
    Gunner Krampus
    Warrior snowman
    Last edited by R1ck; 01-05-2019 at 01:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    Finished all challenges a few hours ago, just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions, really helped me get through challenges that were otherwise impossible. Cheers guys

Unfortunately, I haven't had much from this event, other than XP shards to last me for months and the new Talismans. Out of nearly 60 souls, I got no Coalgiver or Krampus bros. On Account 2, I had around 35 souls, got the same, along with a single, lonely Nutcracker. Really was hoping this Christmas would be the one, but oh well :P Here's hoping for another chance at the Anniversary events!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Thanks for your tip of team for madness, really good, average time for me was 3 min. Fastest time 2:43 min.

Well, event over for me, after more than 1000 runs got 4 talismans, as I got 5 already at least I have a complete set and 3 spare. Hope that someday they put them as reward on Gauntlet, as I don't bother to go farther than AAA that would give me 4 talismans to complete a second set.

51 event souls to get:
    2 coalgivers (dupes)
    1 elf (dupe)
    10 sentinel wickerdeers (dupes)
    New characters
    2 nutcrackers
    2 assassin krampus

Missing:
    Assassin wickerdeer
    Gunner Krampus
    Warrior snowman
    I need to also send a big thanks to fellow troopers Scott! That team is amazing! best time was 2:10 and it never goes over 3:50. Seems like GLilith is the key, but the whole team combination sinergizes so well...great find Scott!

And 2 AKrampusses R1ck?! you lucky man! i’ve opened way over 180 Souls by now and still none. that’s the only char i was after

Edit: final souls count 204 (was saving my last 15 souls and got just a stupid sentinel corrupt druid!!!). Krampus hunt summary: 2 years- 360 Souls- 0 Krampuses...
    Last edited by Mizrael; 01-05-2019 at 01:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    I would also like to thank everyone that contributed to this thread and posted team suggestions. I managed to finish all challenges thanks to your suggestions.

Today I opened all the accumulated souls and got: 1xCoalgiver, 2xNutcracker, several wickerdeers of various colors, a snowman and a lot of dupes. The only 5* character I pulled was Assassin Child of the Damned (also a dupe). Gathered 750 Krampus fragments and pulled him as well (the Gunner variant). I still don't have the Assassin Krampus and looks like I won't at least till the next Christmas. But anyway, I'm satisfied, again, thank you all for your input and tips - it was a great help. The Magus Only challenge was indeed a madness!

OS
    Android
    Decided to stop grinding Krampus after 500+ runs and only dropping 2 eternity talismans and no sign of either Krampus dropping, only bright light was getting coal giver eddie

OS
    Android
    This event gave me nothing than frustration and wasted TIME..,

over 700 runs.., over 40-50 souls.., ok, i got coalgiver and Nutcracker.., but.., No Krampus G/A..

This isn't fun anymore.., i didn't touch night city after it's release and the event for it..,
    Because this game is just a fulltime job now..,

And the best thing.., we don't need to play.., just set auto and grind..,
    to get.., nothing? Krampus Dungeon didn't gave good resources.., But at least i got 4 Eternal Talisman. I bought another two for 500 Ironite, now i have a second set. That's ok i guess.

Parallel i tried to get The Killer with the unlimited purchasable (it works since some days) Night Souls Fragments but got NOTHING.., than wasted Blood Fragments..

The future for this game at this actual state looks dark in my eyes..,

Maybe next christmas i get krampus and krampus.., if i'm still here..,

Damn, but i'm happy that this Event is over.. i hope there will be better ones from now.

But happy new year everyone.
    May this year will be a good for all of us.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-06-2019 at 12:44 AM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Well over 1k runs and only 3 eternals

In the plus side I got coalgiver and I also managed yo finish Charlotte and also from the fc bought Horus. So cant really complain. Still, one more eternal woild jce been nice!!!

OS
    Android
    First of all a big thanks to all the help from everybody in this thread!

I must say for me the event wasn't that bad... didn't get Coalgiver although.. so I have to wait yet another year to get him
    But with 4 eternals, Gunner Krampus (already had assassin since last year), Nutcracker, an Elf and some other toons I can't complain to much to be honest.
    I hope their will be more chances to recieve those "most wanted" talismans more often.
    Even if the droprate isn't t hat good, at least if the frequency of beeing able to retrive them is higher I'm okay (as long as it's not 1 out of 1000 that is).
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"