Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    team for auto farm 100% safe in insane not particular magus but best team ?
    It was a pain but i did my 15 magus
    I play all troopers all days.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I found a magus team that will beat madness on auto. Well, so far it has won its first battle on its first try but i’ll continue to test and update with the results. It won this first battle in 8:34.

Crusader Eddie (Shadow, advantage)
    Magus Lilith (Destiny, Immunity)
    The Madam (Oracle)
    The Alchemist (Assassin, Guard)

Not sure how this team will work for everyone I have a few maxed magus relics and maxed health for both magus and general relics so that may have contributed a lot.

Basically the alchemist grants infinite immunity (not the golden effect) so krampus cant remove it with his basic and helps prevent crave so that the madam can keep healing the team. If crave gets inflicted before immuntiy m. Lilith can cleane with her power move. The last wave was won with negative effects as their coalgiver had crave (can happen if crusader gets crave and transfers bedore being cleansed) and magic burns long enough to die.

Update: i let it go about 6 rounds so far and no losses yet. Sometimes it takes a long time though!
    Last edited by TheAlbatross-1864; 01-02-2019 at 04:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    16 talismans so far but I grind 'till the very first day (not far to get the 2nd Gunner Krampus only with frags, didn't pull it from Xmas Souls)
    Last edited by kgk56; 01-02-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I must be close to 1000 runs and only one talisman so far - mostly on hard and madness. My son can only do easy and has a full set and half of another too! Oh well not a massive pain as I have a couple of sets already but I have to say that the game does not like me at al at the moment! Still I am getting closer to Krampus through days of grinding - not got him through a soul but may get to the guaranteed I think.

My madness teams have varied - none are 100% safe but I maybe lost 1 in 50 or something like that. My new team is doing good so far today:

DDE, Killer Prime, Gunner Lilith and Set - no particular talisman being used I dont think! Just a standard set of talisman on Lilith and DDE anyway. I will report back once I have get through the current mega refill! I bet I still get no more Eternals though!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I must be close to 1000 runs and only one talisman so far - mostly on hard and madness. My son can only do easy and has a full set and half of another too!
    Sounds like the best chances are on normal. I managed to get 4 on normal but zero on hard or madness.
    On the previous event most here also mentioned they got lucky on normal.... I stick to hard and madness back then resulting in zero primordials. So for me I will stick to normal for the future.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    team for auto farm 100% safe in insane not particular magus but best team ?
    It was a pain but i did my 15 magus
    My Team:
    DDE ( Angel Fate )
    Magus Lilith ( Immunity Destiny)
    Prisoner ( Primordial )
    Madame ( Oracle )

Replacing DDE Fate with Warlord cut the grinding time down to 3 minutes.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    anyone also have problem with game crash on farming akrampus ( hard) level?It's unplayable for me...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    Sounds like the best chances are on normal. I managed to get 4 on normal but zero on hard or madness.
    I don't think there is a "best chance" place.

About 730-740 runs, ~20 on hard, through ~550 runs on normal, 1 talisman, somewhere between 550 and 700, 1 more talisman.
    None on the ~20 hard runs.
    That's one every 350 runs, 0.2857% chance, meaning 2100 runs for a full set.
    Others are getting full sets after 600 or fewer runs, some are worse than what I've had.

For me, it was the same with the primordial sets (got 3, ~1/250-275 runs), but the other recent talisman event gave me a set right about the end of the event count (~1/100 runs).

It's just all over the place, no consistency.

OS
    Android
    I mostly run the normal mode and received 4 talis. What I noticed is that I received 1 per day although during my last day I did more than 130 runs.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    After 900ish runs I finally got a second talisman. Running on normal mode just grinding out troopers.
    2 more this morning on normal. So 1 in 900ish then 3 in maybe 25 runs.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID