Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Krampus Night (Dungeon) - Fight in unique battles for Gunner Krampus!

Gunner Krampus and the Assassin Nutcracker are making their Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

From now until January 5th at 4PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon and complete event challenges for Christmas Souls, Snow Soul Fragments and rare Talismans!

The Christmas Soul is a special limited time soul with a wide variety of highlight characters, some new, some old! This soul guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of seasonal Christmas characters, including Coalgiver Eddie and 2 NEW characters - Gunner Krampus and Assassin Nutcracker!

Each Christmas Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Krampus Fragments, and 100 Snow Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Krampus Soul Fragments guarantees Gunner Krampus! Snow Soul Fragments can be used on limited time items in the Specials Store, or turned into a Snow Soul which guarantees a 4★ Magus Possessed Snowman!

Christmas Souls can be earned in one of three ways:
    • Brave the icy chambers of our latest dungeon and duel against Coalgiver Eddie, Krampus and their army of killer Christmas characters. The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Christmas Souls and Future Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Christmas Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Snow Soul Fragments and Eternal Talismans.
    • There are Event Challenges that will grant you Christmas Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Christmas Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Christmas Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Christmas Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Class Based Legendary Souls, Ironite, Frontier Coins and Inspiration Talismans!

Christmas Souls contain the following highlights:

Exclusive Chance of:
    • NEW Krampus (5 star Gunner): This new Krampus is all about magic damage! Take down opponents one by one with single target attacks, and live to fight another day with the Hunger passive which automatically heals Krampus for every hit of damage he takes!
    • NEW Nutcracker (4 star Assassin): A Single-Target True damage assassin who can execute low HP enemies while self sustaining and extending negative effects on enemies!
    • Krampus (5 star Assassin)
    • Coalgiver Eddie (4 star Warrior)
    • Possessed Snowman (4 star Warrior)
    • Elf of the Damned (4 star Sentinel)
    • Cheering Wickerdeer (4 star Gunner)
    • Hunter Wickerdeer (4 star Assassin)
    • Festive Wickerdeer (3 star Sentinel)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Coalgiver Eddie and both Krampus’s:
    • Grab the Stocking Stuffer and Christmas Presents Pack from the Limited Offer Store in the Cosmos! Each pack contains Christmas Souls, Ironite, Frontier Coins, and more! Want a GUARANTEED Christmas character? Be sure to pick up the Christmas Presents Pack to claim a Legendary Christmas Soul. The Legendary Christmas Soul is the ONLY Soul that is guaranteed to grant you a 4★ or 5★ Christmas character.
    • We have 3 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Coalgiver Eddie, Gunner Krampus or Assassin Krampus!
    • If you find yourself unable to complete the Eternal talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Eternal Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Christmas Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

OS
    Android
    Only magus on madness is impossible for me. Tried SSE, Crusader Eddie, Lilith, Alchemist and Lady Azov.

No chance on auto...maybe manually

OS
    Android
    I tried the Eddie Crusader with Fate / Energy (basically using the fury and its basic ability of the past); Lilith with Desteny / immunity; Minazuki with Oracle and; The Alchemist with Warlord / Angel.

Not easy, about 10 minutes to complete in the manual mode... But with Eddie's fury and alchemist's power ability, it's guaranteed, with virtually no scratches.

Cheers

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Ok so I've got another take on this one at Madness Level, try Crusader Warlord/sustaining/any blue 2set and Alchemist Cleanse/Immortality, Aset Oracle, Minazuki (the new snow set )and Immortality.
    I can auto farm but it's still quite slow, but the health just keeps on raining on my team, never look like dying at least so far anyway... 3 x done already...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    What type of steroid did Krampus and the snowmen come across. Look at there HP.

The hard level using sentinal only isn't that bad using PoM, lilith, Icarus and desert guardian. I dont know if the desert guardian disable passive works, the witch doctor may be worth trying.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah I had a look at the characteristics on Krampus, they have tweaked the HP on all of them to ridiculous levels to give us some kind of challenge, if you check the same stats on Night City characters they did the same thing in there, the toons you can earn are nowhere near as powerful..
    On the Sentinel run, I struggled with Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer, Krampus seems to love the physical attack, POM does work but I found BBE with Warlord talisman much better and faster... also Horus and Desert Guardian are great, choose your talisman in them wisely...
    If I'd had 35 more FFE fragments he would have been in for sure...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    I tried the Eddie Crusader with Fate / Energy (basically using the fury and its basic ability of the past); Lilith with Desteny / immunity; Minazuki with Oracle and; The Alchemist with Warlord / Angel.

Not easy, about 10 minutes to complete in the manual mode... But with Eddie's fury and alchemist's power ability, it's guaranteed, with virtually no scratches.

Cheers
    I just finished my first madness run with all magus. I used crusader, alchemist, madam and Lilith.
    Couldn’t auto so switched to manual.

Took me about 12 minutes to get to the boss and 2 secs to kill him with the alchemist power ability lol.
    Might just manual once or twice a day since we have about 14 days.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I used eternal on guardian, PoM (angel/power), icarus has destiny and lilith (power/void). I found the key was put burns on Krampus then guardian did the kill. POM cleanses and lilith took the immunity from Krampus.

I dont have warlord, so I cant compare that talis.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I used eternal on guardian, PoM (angel/power), icarus has destiny and lilith (power/void). I found the key was put burns on Krampus then guardian did the kill. POM cleanses and lilith took the immunity from Krampus.

I dont have warlord, so I cant compare that talis.
    Nice work Muzzleloader do we have another strategist in the LOTB ranks? I used Desert Guardian and completely forgot about the magic burn thing, I just relied on him purely for his massive damage...Very well thought out buddy!

OS
    Android
    Ok, so for Magus I've found the following works for Auto.

* Edward the Great (Shell - Ward, Destiny)
    * Goddess Aset (Oracle)
    * The Madam (Oracle)
    * Magus Lillith (True, Destiny)

Really slow (like 12-20 mins) but it seems to work so far with little to no input from me.

Note: Occasionally choosing the right enemy will help speed it up. eg: Gunner Wicker Reindeer or Coalgiver.

PS: Attacking and wearing out Coalgiver before the Krampus pair will end it (boss dies, everyone dies).

Edit: Still possible to be defeated with that combo on auto, but hey, I got a number of wins under my belt with it, so I won't complain any.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 12-23-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War