Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Don't worry! X-mas events are only fun! Most people want to spend their time with their families and not with stupid, boring farming a hundred times the same dungeons. The X-mas toons are no gamechangers and so it does't matter if we don't get them. I never used the X-mas toons for fighting...only as low defence team on arena events.

Heavy X-mas to ya all and enjoy the holidays!
    Great way to put it and I agree completely! Christmas toons - in general - are kind of silly nods to the season and not super-usable (Though I do drag out the elf on occasion - cleanse and attack up is pretty cool). But the problem is this game brings out the obsessive collector tendencies, so thanks for putting things in perspective.

And the new Krampus? Hitting like a fly swatter when fully sharded? Hope he never has to face the powerful meat-head...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Is there a description anywhere of the Inspiration talismans?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action

OS
    iOS
    Hows everyone finding the drop rates on eternals? Seems heaps lower than the primordials recently? Im at 120 rounds and nothing so far. I had 1 or 2 primordials by now iirc!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I think i don't have to say much about the chances bla bla.

At least i got Coalgiver Eddie.., maybe the two Krampus and the Nutcracker would be cool..,

BUT what i have to say is, that i really love the artists work.., i have to say this over and over..,
    I really like the small little changes of this dungeon and i would love to see more playable content instead of grind grind grind grind grind..,
    There would be so more potential..,

When i saw this.., and all this lovely artistic little things.., like the nutcracker and so.., this game really has atmosphere..,
    Name:  Screenshot_20181223-021938.png
Views: 526
Size:  1.53 MB

I wish.., they would build on things like this.., if you WANT to play manually to see something like this and enjoy playing it could be so much more.., it could be an awesome Game!
    Not just a grinding machine what burns you phone to hell.., :/

PLEASE NF think about it..,
    You need to do something.., I didn't played night city, since its Event is over because you throw one Event after another over us.., but it isn't fun.., it's just a habit and WORK..,
    Night City was fun.., for some days.., i'm still in the middle of Hard Mode.., because of all these TIME CONSUMING Events..,
    Develope things that are achievable over time not only in Events.., this would be REAL content.., which could be more motivational.., plus here and there a little small Event to make something what's for a short period to make it more dynamical..

I could imagine this would be very cool..,
    AND to see all those Characters in their own environment is a very atmospherical thing too..,
    But with all of this grind grind grind grind grind.., no one really PLAYS and SEE all these awesome Art because we lay down our phone on charger and let it do what it do., over and over again..

Please give us more of THIS:
    Name:  Screenshot_20181223-022613.png
Views: 524
Size:  1.13 MB
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    1800SOT = 9 rare souls,4 eternal talisman,8 event souls...
    still no "santa Eddie"...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    1800SOT = 9 rare souls,4 eternal talisman,8 event souls...
    still no "santa Eddie"...
    On which modality mate?

OS
    Android
    Hi, any idea to auto this event fast as possible in madness ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    On which modality mate?
    easy

because i am using and upgrading low characters

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I don't think this can realistically be farmed at Madness. The dual Krampus combo at the end is pretty much impossible. However, I did purchase Christmas Souls and got Coalgiver and Gunner Krampus. I'll have to see who Gunner Krampus works best with, as there aren't that many Eddies that deal Magic Damage, but we'll see.