Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I used eternal on guardian, PoM (angel/power), icarus has destiny and lilith (power/void). I found the key was put burns on Krampus then guardian did the kill. POM cleanses and lilith took the immunity from Krampus.

I dont have warlord, so I cant compare that talis.
    I've made this team work, barely, twice on manual at about 10 minutes each run.
    I don't have all these talismans, but still what the fuck? This is just stupid hard for me.

Guardian takes 6 tries to get a heal block, and can never disable passive, yet Krampus gets 5 extra turns in a row? Seriously, that's a 0.5252% chance of happening, yet I've seen it multiple times in one run!
    What the fuck?

And of course, those two runs don't count for sentinel credit because Krampus has a hardon for guardian, so he gets to die every run.

These are level 100, max skill shard characters, yeah, all the talismans aren't 50, but I don't have enough resources to make that happen, but they're all at 40, at least.

Guess I'm done with this event.
    That was quick.

OS
    iOS
    Gunner Krampus hits like he’s a fucking baby; is that intentional or did they forget to scale his abilities correctly? He barely hits above 1000 damage, and there’s no way that’s right.

OS
    iOS
    What sentinels can achieve a heal block on krampus? I’m trying to play the hard level... but he heals for like 20k per round..l if not per hit. I’m not familiar with most of the forum acronyms like PoM, etc

Thx

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynnibus View Post
    What sentinels can achieve a heal block on krampus? I’m trying to play the hard level... but he heals for like 20k per round..l if not per hit. I’m not familiar with most of the forum acronyms like PoM, etc

Thx
    I am not sure about a sentinel with heal block, but I used thorn talismans, they give you a shield that applies heal block to the enemy. POM - Piece of mind.

Has anyone found an auto team for madness or hard at least, without having to stay over the phone and pointing at coalgiver at the end?

And there is something else I am wondering. I don't see a point in making the 700, the eternals are not dropping this time for me - none in 100 runs. So isn't it better just buying a set from the store and bothering with endless grinding?
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Gunner Krampus hits like he’s a fucking baby; is that intentional or did they forget to scale his abilities correctly? He barely hits above 1000 damage, and there’s no way that’s right.
    Dear old Grim Dusk, he is nothing more than a Christmas decoration for your electronic Christmas tree, Don't treat him with anything more! Assasin actually has a bit of punch and could be quite a pain in the ass 12 months ago... but Gunner.... hang him on your tree, just a money making sham oops scheme...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Magus Team on auto - level Madness - 100% rate wins - best time 6,43
    - Crusader with Shadows & avantage
    - Lilith with Destiny & Immunity
    - Madam with Oracle
    - Aset with Oracle

Nice event : I get
    - Coalgiver
    - Gunner Krampus
    - Nutcracker
    - Warrior Snowmen
    - Elf
    - 3 Reindeers

Only missing Assassin Krampus (for now)
    Last edited by kgk56; 12-24-2018 at 09:23 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Just happened to somehow pull gunner Krampus, pretty amazing considering my usually terrible luck. Any talisman recommendations for him?
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Why don’t we get blood soul fragments from opening event souls here? Just another useless character fragments you need an unholy amount of souls to get him! And if they would have told us, that we get those stupid blue snowman fragments after the event again, I wouldn’t have tactically saved some, cause I was sure ironit/ FCs aso would still be available after sacrifice event! Very disappointing!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    So, is there no way to get more blood soul fragments now? Was kinda hoping to get more.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    already used my 10 souls from the event: got only 3* and 4* dupes incl. a red snowman. Disapointment.

For Sentinel on hard mode, I used a true damage team:
    Pharaoh eddie
    harpy
    derby demon (very useful with the bombs)
    The witcher

I don't have crusader for magus challenge so I will use Seventh son. For the moment: disapointment.
    Last edited by Banished; 12-24-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday