Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What's a comparable replacement for madam on the all magus madness quest? I used Clair in place of on auto 1 time it took 11 min then the very next time defeat. I'm using the other chars and tallys already mentioned for rest of team.

OS
    Android
    I used Piece of Mind Eddie (Angel Energy), The Killer Prime (Fate/Energy), Horus (Eternal) and Angel of Strife... Desert Guardian would have been a better choice here but Piece of Mind and The Killer Prime just destroyed the whole level in between 45 seconds and a minute and a half. I have all the Sentinel relics though so that helps a ton I'm sure... On madness I've been using Doomsday Eddie, Charlotte, Gunner Lilith, and The Killer Prime... This team will clear madness in a little over 2 minutes the majority of the time but Doomsday gets killed by the damn Nutcracker occasionally. Even with a decent clear time I've only saw two Eternal talismans in nearly 500 runs (over 440 in madness) ...so I will probably try the rags approach and see if I can get them to drop from hard. The other rewards completely suck on hard so I've been trying to stay away from it... also Doomsday Eddie and the 3 Liliths (Magus/ Assassin/Gunner) are pretty reliable autoplaying madness, just slow as hell

OS
    Android
    You may try Asset with oracle.

Another team that worked was, crusader, lilith, alchemist, Asset. Some replaced crusader with carriage rider.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Can someone confirm a good team for the all sentinel hard challenge? Characters and talisman setups? I am using Shaolin's Magus setup for madness with no issues. Takes about 12 min. with manual targeting on the boss. I don't have much for relics, that seems to mean a lot between the 5min/12min times.

For sentinel on hard, i can breeze thru until i get to the boss then i cant ever stack enough DoT's on him to do damage with the Desert Guardian.

Thanks
    I did it on manual with BBE (heal/energy) green troll (magic/true) green harpy (shell/strike) and green souless demon with original eternal set of talismans. No issues with manual play, but not tested on auto. I guess it will fail.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!

I was stupid enough (AGAIN!!!) to buy the 100$ package in hopes to finally find the assasin Krampus! Fool!

177 Souls later= no godfuckingdammned Krampus! That bring the total to over 330 souls trying (adding the 150+ from last xmass)...

Fuck you Krampus!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Can someone confirm a good team for the all sentinel hard challenge? Characters and talisman setups? I am using Shaolin's Magus setup for madness with no issues. Takes about 12 min. with manual targeting on the boss. I don't have much for relics, that seems to mean a lot between the 5min/12min times.

For sentinel on hard, i can breeze thru until i get to the boss then i cant ever stack enough DoT's on him to do damage with the Desert Guardian.

Thanks
    I used this to get through sentinel hard. Pretty easy once i got the rythym of it, auto until the krampus screen, then heal block on krampus is the key. You are f*ed without triggering heal block, unless you have better talisman and characters then I do.
    Pharoah Eddie energy/necro
    Corrupt Rescuer eternal
    Destert Guardian thorn/energy
    Horus future/guard
    Last edited by singlemaltscot; 12-27-2018 at 07:22 PM.

OS
    Android
    I don't have blue Lilith CRE or CE so I managed to get through madness challenge with:

SSE (angel/immortal)
    Madam (oracle)
    Clair (destiny/shell)
    Alchemist (eclipse)

OS
    Android
    Guys do the Inspiration talis work on you? I put them on the assasin hellhound so in each attack he will reduce the positive effects by 2. But noting, it just reduced them by 1.
    I try them on the Gunner Undead Rescuer and neither, it increased the positives effects but not reduced the enemys.
    Later i tried on alexander and works only once, with his fury.

I mean, if the "reduce the enemys positive efects by one" effect goes by the 45% chance i should have seen that, alexander and the rescuer attack all enemys and 45% is an high chance of trigger

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandrium View Post
    Guys do the Inspiration talis work on you? I put them on the assasin hellhound so in each attack he will reduce the positive effects by 2. But noting, it just reduced them by 1.
    I try them on the Gunner Undead Rescuer and neither, it increased the positives effects but not reduced the enemys.
    Later i tried on alexander and works only once, with his fury.

I mean, if the "reduce the enemys positive efects by one" effect goes by the 45% chance i should have seen that, alexander and the rescuer attack all enemys and 45% is an high chance of trigger
    Well not alexander eddie lol. I mean edward the great, with his basic attak and triggering the talis effect, he increased his positive effects by 4 but not reduced any on the enemy

OS
    Android
    300 battles 0 Eternal talismans and no new toon another ridiculous event for me ^^
    I play all troopers all days.