Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Has anyone got a fool proof strategy for grinding hard? I have teams that go for maybe 10 rounds and then krampus gets 4-8 attacks in a row and of course they are all on my sponge and/or Eddie... When that happens, considering he also removes all (inc golden) effects and then casts crave, there isnt much you can do right? Meaning grining overnight on hard is basically impossible?

Is this what everyone else is seeing?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    looks likeLrampus is very week against true damage,Alchemist can easy kill him on madness with 2 power and one basic attack...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Has anyone got a fool proof strategy for grinding hard? I have teams that go for maybe 10 rounds and then krampus gets 4-8 attacks in a row and of course they are all on my sponge and/or Eddie... When that happens, considering he also removes all (inc golden) effects and then casts crave, there isnt much you can do right? Meaning grining overnight on hard is basically impossible?

Is this what everyone else is seeing?
    If you have them:

- Horus with Future +3 green
    - Prisoner - Primordial
    - Doomsday - Nightmare + Angel
    - Magus Lilith - Destiny + Immunity
    = Walk in the park (roughly a minute per run) - that is my team for hard - the middle one that costs 8 SoT (just to make sure we are talking about the same thing)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Hold - Only have Horus of those and only got him today!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    That is insane ... because of this very reason that I probably miss out on Purple Krampus again (funny enough I got the Gunner within the first 6 souls) I spent my self set Xmas budget for games on BATTLETECH plus the season pass. That was less than a 100 bucks btw. As long as the slot machine attitude stays like this I won't put money into this. Maybe I'll buy really good Ironite packs once in a while that I burn in grinding events. But souls for cash and a 10 second kick for massive disappointment afterwards won't happen here again.

I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again. I was a bit scared because of a few rants of unbalanced but it is a difficult tactical game - one false sep can be fatal - exactly my cup of tea.

BTW: Has anyone noticed that grinding the Dungeon on hard will work out as 1 soul for roughly 100-120 ironite from your stash (depends a bit on how lucky you are with ironite drops in the Dungeon) ... But you get gold, SoW, rarely Skill Shards, Talismans, Snow fragments, rare souls ... yes - it take a lot longer to get souls but if you don't get the char you want at least you are filling up in other parts ...
    Yeah, RNG is a bitch (183 souls now and no Krampus. got 4 gunners by now. 2 from souls+2 from fragments).

Ohh Battletech! we played the table version alot with my friends in the Fantasy Club back in the 90s! that was great fun! just that the tech figures were sooo expensive (probably like a 4000 ironite round at the LotB roulette...)! but you could paint them yourself and that made it even more fun.

OS
    Android
    I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Ohh Battletech!
    Nice to see some other Battletech fans around, got my start around 1990, about the same time I first listened to Maiden.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

OS
    iOS
    Team for Sentinel Hard challenge:

• Benjamin Breeg Eddie (Fate+Guard)
    • 2 x Icarus (Destiny+Warp)
    • Horus (Eternal)

90% wins in Auto, between 1-2 minutes each.
    Manu-3836

OS
    Android

BTW: Has anyone noticed that grinding the Dungeon on hard will work out as 1 soul for roughly 100-120 ironite from your stash (depends a bit on how lucky you are with ironite drops in the Dungeon) ... But you get gold, SoW, rarely Skill Shards, Talismans, Snow fragments, rare souls ... yes - it take a lot longer to get souls but if you don't get the char you want at least you are filling up in other parts ...
    It makes sense to grind the dungeon rather than buy the souls for ironite. I'm over 900 runs trying to get another set of eternals (only 3 so far). But along with frontier coins, rare souls, gold and other stuff, I should get enough fragments to get the gunner Krampus eventually. Time consuming, but I've been putting together my kids X-mas presents while running it on auto for the past 3 days. Also I keep getting the XP boost (along with the FFE fragments) from the snow fragments to level up characters during the grind.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    It makes sense to grind the dungeon rather than buy the souls for ironite. I'm over 900 runs trying to get another set of eternals (only 3 so far). But along with frontier coins, rare souls, gold and other stuff, I should get enough fragments to get the gunner Krampus eventually. Time consuming, but I've been putting together my kids X-mas presents while running it on auto for the past 3 days. Also I keep getting the XP boost (along with the FFE fragments) from the snow fragments to level up characters during the grind.
    Grinding Madness you get 80 SoT for 30 ironite. 80 SoT gives you 80 Christmas soul shards. 3 refills gives 240 SoT and 240 christmas souls shards. So it is cheaper to grind than to buy souls from shop.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Over 1000 runs (50 madness, rest on hard) and only got 2 talisman so far. This is frustrating.....
    I think I may get back to gold and xp farming. This is not worth it.
    Last edited by Waffen; 12-28-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!