Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not FFE, at least not for me. Saying can't buy more till tomorrow (like usual).

Also, finally got a 3rd Eternal talisman (just now). I'm about 800 runs through Krampus atm.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 12-30-2018 at 03:48 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Where does one find these Killer Prime fragments! Are you sure you don't mean Frontier Eddie fragments?
    Sorry, “the killer” fragments you get from night soul ms. The 15 blood fragments -> night soul special deal doesn’t seem to have a daily limit today.

OS
    Android
    I was able to finish the sentinel on hard. thanks to those who helped. I wasnt able to stack enough DoTs to do significant damage with the desert guardian. I dont believe that is the way people are defeating him. The key is absolutely getting a heal block to trigger. he dies pretty much instantly after that. I had to turn on manual when desert guardian had both enough energy for the heal block attack and not the accuracy reduction debuff. then i had to manually use the attack (AI wont do it) and hope. if not, i went back to auto and waited for the right time to manual again.

I used

Benjamin with eternals
    desert guardian with health holy and shell
    allied bomber boy with enduring and guard
    lilith with fate and titan

i was able to farm 5 eternal talisman on normal level while grinding out the 700 wins i didnt see a single talisman on the 16 hard and 16 madness clears

OS
    Android
    bort: If i had any Blood fragments, this might be useful. Oh well.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I 'd really like to get the Nutcracker so I could put him into Number of the beast grinding team without talismans so he can die endlessly in most horrible and painful way... God, I hate that toon!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    After a whole lot of grinding, I finally got my 6th Eternal talisman. I lost track after 1200 mixed dungeon runs. I got up to 306 SOW (that's with me still using a bunch each day), about 800 frontier coins and 590 gunner Krampus fragments. The ironite return was really good as well, so I'll probably keep going to get the Krampus for 750. Plus I leveled up a bunch of characters with the xp boost during the grind. The last 3 talismans dropped easier than the first 3, so good luck to anyone chasing them!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I finally got enough Gunner Krampus fragments, so finally got myself a Krampus!

Still no Assassin Krampus though, and 1-2 of the Snow crew that I still haven't got. :/

Just need at least one more Eternal talisman, tho I can hope for 2 (as then I won't have to buy the last one).

Ah well, back to the grind!
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Good work Cef that's some serious farming! I'm still at 490/750 or something, I did manage to nab Coal Giver, Assasin Deer thing, Gunner Deer thing again, Warrior Snow man, Sentinel Deer thing again and the Elf..

I was wondering is there a Magis or Warrior Deer thing? Obviously Magis Snowman but are there any others?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    There's a red scarfed snowman (the default is blue and Magus - pretty sure the red one is Warrior).
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    No Your right I said I had the Red and Blue, but is there a green Purple or Yellow?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan