Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah it's a tough one alright, the team I recommended earlier ended up failing a couple of times but the rest worked ok, so I ended up finishing those ones on auto.
    So I have completed all the quests, now onto Troopers...

I threw in what souls I have earnt so far and out jumped Coal Giver! Yes, awesome, at last! Only been waiting over two years...also picked up the Assasin Chrissy Dear thing...

Time to update my signature... only missing Frontier Eddie nowbut I'll have him tomorrow...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah it's a tough one alright, the team I recommended earlier ended up failing a couple of times but the rest worked ok, so I ended up finishing those ones on auto.
    So I have completed all the quests, now onto Troopers...

I threw in what souls I have earnt so far and out jumped Coal Giver! Yes, awesome, at last! Only been waiting over two years...also picked up the Assasin Chrissy Dear thing...

Time to update my signature... only missing Frontier Eddie nowbut I'll have him tomorrow...
    Nice!! Congrats rags

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    So I threw in some souls earlier and pulled 3 Christmas characters, and the rest being 3 stars (I think 4 or 5). They're all dupes, but at the rate things are going, I might finally be able to pull Coalgiver or one of the Krampus characters. (Though I'll say that and I won't get anything)

As for completing Madness, I can do it fine with my normal team, though it takes a while and there are the occasional defeats. I've tried a few Magus teams though, yet no success. I've only got one set of Oracle and Destiny, and most / if not all of the Magus characters (Except Madam). Any ideas?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Ok, It's good that all Magus Madness is not impossible.

I used Crusader/Edward/SS
    Aset - oracle
    Shinobe - oracle (were curious how would that work, probably something more smart can be made)
    Alchemist

Doom the motherfuckers. One has to be careful with marks on the third wave.
    Seventh son's fury was crucial for me for the boss. Almost got him in the first turn, no point in taking the kramuses out.
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    thia ia too much..i can't finish hard with green characters,Crampus attacking more than old blue Lilith and heal...devs did you test this before you release?
    Relics from previous pvp event not working...
    Last edited by Ip4; 12-23-2018 at 09:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Im using Crusader with Fate + Void, Aset with Oracle,Alchemist with Angel + Void and Lillith. Takes a lifetime on auto but it's safe.
    On manual took like 5 minutes.

Update:

Auto 13Min
    Manual 11Min
    Last edited by apeterrr; 12-23-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Ahhh! Christmas at LotB is the most heartbreaking time of the year for me.

I have spent around 350$ last year on over 150 souls and didn’t get the Krampus or Edward.

I prepared myself this year by saving over 9000 ironite (not spending anymore $$$ to get that dick)....
    So...burned all 9000 ironite and...no bleeping Krampus!!! all i’ve got were 3 nutcrackers and 3 dupe coalgivers

at least the gunner Krampus was a guarantee, because i didn’t get that one from souls either. He deals no damage anyway. he takes about 1/4 of HP of any mob in Powerslave, where any other character just blows the whole wave away...

I hate LotB christmas!!!

OS
    iOS
    I agree with you about his damage, Mizrael! Fortunately obtained the Gunner Krampus, which I was happy about... 'till I saw how much damage he does. Right around 1300, with curse, on the Nutcrackers in normal Krampus Lair. It's like he's giving them a light tap with a whiffle ball bat. It's all a bit disappointing. I'm hoping it's bugged, and that's not just how much damage he'll be doing.

OS
    Android
    I'm really worried about the set of Eternal talismans, they will ensure a great attack on the Horus.

For sentinel missions I used: Benjamin Breed Eddie with Energy / Warlord; Demon Derby with Sustain / Fate; Horus with Eternal and; Ogre with Power / Revenge.

The crave at the end is a trap for this team, but even in autoplay, with Eddie's fury, they were able to survive.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I hate LotB christmas!!!
    Don't worry! X-mas events are only fun! Most people want to spend their time with their families and not with stupid, boring farming a hundred times the same dungeons. The X-mas toons are no gamechangers and so it does't matter if we don't get them. I never used the X-mas toons for fighting...only as low defence team on arena events.

Heavy X-mas to ya all and enjoy the holidays!