Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    OS
    Android
    Well event over ... I got all the characters except Assassin Krampus but 3 complete sets of Eternal, which is nice
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, pretty OK with what I got in the end but it was massive grind/farm to get to the Gunner Krampus frag requirement and still no Assassin after all those souls - that was kinda crap but he seems to be my hard to get.

Just realised I am short also of Blue Hellraiser and actually a Warrior Chopper! But I did get the rest though stil missing Sentinal DD as well. I did get Coalgiver at last and the full set of reindeer at last! Probably the first xmas event I hit hard because I had the time to auto it once I found the right team.

I got a load of upgrade stuff as well - so much so that I had to do a quick character upgrade session to get rid of excess shards as I reached my limit due to the colurless shards build up. Picked up a fair bit of ironite and FC too though I also spent a lot of ironite on the grind as just new I would not get that Gunner Krampus btu at least this year I could be sure to eventually get him - kind of expected to get him with my last batch of xmas souls but no dice!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Well event over ... I got all the characters except Assassin Krampus but 3 complete sets of Eternal, which is nice
    3 sets?? Wow, that's crazy! I was aiming for 2 sets and was happy in the end for the one set I got within all the runs. Also bad luck with the souls... I needed all 75 (all from fragments!!) for Gunner Krampus and the 75 gave some ok drops (inlcuding new blue Hellraiser), but none from the missing winter chars.
    In general I really like these Dungeons for the design, the other goodie drops, the good synergy with Arena/Gauntlet events and the challange in the madness level, but the demanded grind for a full Talisman set is over the top I think. From my personal results, Talisman drop rate decreased over the 3 Dungeons we had. But it can depend a lot on the RNG, as we know the mess with 5* drops from souls with a chance of ~1% normally. For the Talismans it seems to be even much lower.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hi guys, maybe you can help me to understand this: I got the Gunner Krampus from the event of the last weeks, maxed all the stats, etc....it should deal a magic damage of about 3000 (considering the talismans), but when I use it has a really useless damage of about 400-500 maximum. And this happens against every charachters, even the weakest ones with very low MR...am I missing something??? Can anybody explain this? Thank you!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandroiy View Post
    Hi guys, maybe you can help me to understand this: I got the Gunner Krampus from the event of the last weeks, maxed all the stats, etc....it should deal a magic damage of about 3000 (considering the talismans), but when I use it has a really useless damage of about 400-500 maximum. And this happens against every charachters, even the weakest ones with very low MR...am I missing something??? Can anybody explain this? Thank you!!!
    THIS is one thing in this game i will never understand.., it's so damn confusing how the damge scales work...
    Sorry that i can't help you with this.., but it's a good question.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandroiy View Post
    There was a problem with the damage scaling. A hotfix was released yesterday to solve the issue. He should do more damage now, but I did not test it.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Oh it was a bug then...I have tried it now and apparently it's much better, thanks for the info!