Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The first time, I get through a madness Level - and that pretty fast. I donīt think that thereīs a chance to me on auto, but doing some manual thing on that game seems ok to me That sentinals and magus stages I wonīt complete as I have a lack of options. Watching the Image of Shaolin85London I only have Lilith so far.
    Thatīs ok, as far as I did not complete all three stages ever before. Winning 700 Dungeons seems pretty high, but that legendary souls steel feel like a good benefit to me.

If Iīll be in this event half lucky as in the last, I wonīt complain. Just opened one christmas soul and it wasnīt worth keeping, but there will be some more in stock the next days, I guess Nice event, but where do I earn that blood fragments in this? Still looking for 250 fragments to get Killer Prime (still not knowing if it is worth for, but it looks cool)

I completed just 60 dungeons by now and there is no Talisman in sight. 3x frontier coins, 2x skill shards and one rare soul so far - Behind the false Dungeon gave a complete Tali-Set, mostly played on easy -> next dungeon I did not get any Talisman, mostly played on hard. This time I do autoplay for my troopers on easy and manual on madness. If there will be one Talisman in about 100 runs it will ok, but I donīt think this will happen

OS
    Android
    I don't have The Madam, so I put together this team:

Carraige Rider Eddie: Oracle
    Blue Lilith: Destiny, Immunity
    Goddess Aset: Destiny, Immunity
    The Alchemist: Angel, Fate

Ran it on manual only, haven't tried auto. Wins in about 7min. In the Boss battle, direct all firepower on Coalgiver Eddie and ignore the Krampuses. (Krampi?)

Carraige Rider is for real. It's all about his Fury. The bad guys buff a ton and he cleans that right out. The blue buffs, anyway. Aset and Alchemist help clean up the rest of the buffs. Access to Oracle talismans helps a lot, too.

OS
    Android
    There's not enough hours in the day to do the sentinel challenge. I've used everything but Viking and pharaoh and the battles are eternal. I fly through the levels until I got Krampus and then it just becomes an endless battery waster. There is no way a level 80 toon should even be able to hold maxed toons more than 2 or 3 hits. It's just not feasible not worth my want any more time. The other 2 were easy for me, but this is ridiculous. Next event please

OS
    Android
    Someone asked how you can target a specific character when playing auto.

While the game is playing, tap the opponent you want to target. By default the game targets the first character on the left, then works across as it kills them.

Characters I target first on Magus/Madness:
    * Green Elf of the Damned - Get rid of those Eternals.
    * Anything that heals (eg: Gunner Wickerdeer).
    * Coalgiver Eddie - Kill him, win the whole battle.

Still, the Hard and Hardness are not at all fun to play, even with the Lightbringer relics in play,ESPECIALLY with the Madness level having a modifier on it that makes opponents effects trigger more often. Didn't notice that last one till now when I was going into the game.

PS: Anyone else noticed the occasional Wickerman Eddie lounging in the fireplace? Very silly pose - almost Deadpool.

PPS: Found I can't play Madness while charging. The GPU, CPU and heat from charging the battery while playing are just too much for my device and it has a tendency to reboot. Usually happens, right when I'm facing Coalgiver and the Krampus twins. So I have to charge it, play 2-3 times, put it back on charge and wait, then do it again. Only 3 more to go now. *sigh*
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    There's not enough hours in the day to do the sentinel challenge. I've used everything but Viking and pharaoh and the battles are eternal. I fly through the levels until I got Krampus and then it just becomes an endless battery waster. There is no way a level 80 toon should even be able to hold maxed toons more than 2 or 3 hits. It's just not feasible not worth my want any more time. The other 2 were easy for me, but this is ridiculous. Next event please
    I found the going quite slow too in the Sentinel challenge, when I exchanged out SCR for Desert Guardian and Exchanged out POM for BBE it was amazing how much faster I got through them, just experiment a bit and the right talisman will make a difference too... good luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hey Cef that phone sounds like it has a pretty lousy battery life! I'm curious about the Wickerman Eddie now, damn I'll have to go and play Madness level again!

OS
    Android
    It's not the best, but it's not a phone but a tablet (I have no games on my phone) and not a very recent one either.

Still, even my girlfriend has noticed that the game really chews through battery on her brand new Sony phone. The game is just quite GPU and CPU heavy.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    It's not the best, but it's not a phone but a tablet (I have no games on my phone) and not a very recent one either.

Still, even my girlfriend has noticed that the game really chews through battery on her brand new Sony phone. The game is just quite GPU and CPU heavy.
    I used to play on my old iPad it was the same, burns through battery, back of it was almost too hot to touch, pushes the processor to its limit..
    S8+ is much better...

OS
    Android
    Well the annoying thing is: This only happens on the Krampus Madness level dungeon. No where else in the game is it chewing through quite so much battery, nor causing the device to heat up so much.

eg: I can leave my device connected to a charger when it has 40% or lower battery in-game playing Lord of Light, Brave New World, or any of the Cosmos levels on autoplay with 400 SoT on hand, no problem.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post

I agree Madness Level is not really auto farming possible, I did get a run of 5 without an issue then it was a constant watching what goes on episode...
    I had something very similar! Had a good team set up and it worked maybe 10 times really good but then all of a sudden the team got beaten every time. Now I tried a lot with different setups, but nothing works stable on auto madness. It's a real tough one against those sweet elves, reindeers, snowmen and nutcrackers
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020