Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    So, is there no way to get more blood soul fragments now? Was kinda hoping to get more.
    Good to see another old forum member is back.
    Cheers

OS
    Android
    So, is there no way to get more blood soul fragments now? Was kinda hoping to get more.
    Rather annoying isn't it! They promoted it as all winter long too!
    If you do find a way to get blood souls or fragments make sure you put it up here somewhere!

Anyway here in Australia its Christmas Day so to everyone in LOTB forums both Developers and Troopers I wish you all the best! Merry Christmas everyone!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I was only one more vortex away from being able to buy killer prime. I ran out of time, I replaced my phone and took a few days to restore my access to my game. Thanks to Michelle for her help restoring my access. I thought we would have been able to earn more blood soul frags. .

I wonder if they meant all winter or just to the winter solstice, for us in the northern hemisphere.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    There are still 2 more events remaining in the Night City Mega Event where the Blood Fragments should return again

OS
    Android
    No im quite sure it was a three month long event in three parts, blood souls are common to all three parts.
    The killer frags were only for part one which is over now, but part two probably won't begin till January, so hold onto those blood soul fragments just in case....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Carriage: Oracle
    Alchemist: angel and fate/warlord
    Lilith destiny and immunity
    Dame destiny and inspiration or substenibility or Immunity or warlord either
    Thanks Shaolin, been without time to invest in the game, this kind of tips really helps everyone!
    Worked out as advertised, 5 minutes.
    I had 2 deaths before getting the 15 wins, but nothing to worry about.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Thanks Shaolin, been without time to invest in the game, this kind of tips really helps everyone!
    Worked out as advertised, 5 minutes.
    I had 2 deaths before getting the 15 wins, but nothing to worry about.
    Thats awesome, no the two deaths eh 😅
    Actually Carriage Eddie made it where many other powerful magus eddies couldn't. He deserves a nice buff because of that

OS
    iOS
    Not tried carruage rider based team yet. Sounds like it makes sense too due to is fury.

I have been doing madness auto with mild assist. Using Crusader, Magus Lilith, Alchemist and Icarus. It does fail but not very often - maybe lost 1 in 15-20 but it varies. When going to bed I set it up for Hard level with Crusader, Icarus (Destiny) , Sentinal Shinobi (Sustain and cant remember what else) and Magus Lilith (Destiny). No fails so far with that set up so it is fine. I did do Madness run this afternoonwith no deaths btu close a few times - only did it maybe 10 times - it was Crusader, Magus Lilith and Two Icarus - all fuly loaded and Destiny and sustain based.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Why don’t we get blood soul fragments from opening event souls here? Just another useless character fragments you need an unholy amount of souls to get him! And if they would have told us, that we get those stupid blue snowman fragments after the event again, I wouldn’t have tactically saved some, cause I was sure ironit/ FCs aso would still be available after sacrifice event! Very disappointing!
    I have the same question.

When I saw the new soul fragments, I was full of confusion.

"Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events."

This was what Leviathan said in Night City Mega-Event post.

And then, I felt angry when I saw snow soul fragments show up again.

Dude, what the hell?! I spent all my snow soul fragments to summon snowman before Blood and Snow Sacrifice Event ended.

Obviously, developers want players to spend ironites as more as possible in a suck way.

Please give us the exact time about everything related to events in the future.

OS
    Android
    Finished madness magus quest (thanks to Shaolin85london) with Carriage Eddie, Alchemist, Clairvoyant and Lilith on manual mode.

Now farming the talismans but what level is best? Hard or madness? What team can farm madness on auto? I always fail at the boss stage, because of the stupid AI not attacking Coalgiver first.