Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Burns and negative effects are definitely the trick with Krampus, tho not all negative effects stick.

Things I've found helpful that stick to Krampus:
    * Burns of all types
    * Heal block
    * Perfect corruption
    * DEF down if physical attacks, MR down if magic attacks (tho mainly if they come along for the ride)

Things that definitely don't work on Krampus:
    * Stun
    * Exhaust
    * Freeze
    * Sleep
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Anyone have any tips for the madness challenge? Using SSE (w/vampiric+energy), Allied General (oracles), Lilith (destiny), and alchemist (advantage+shadow). Each battle takes a while but generally succeed so long as AG survives. First round is the most difficult whilst the final round is easy due to alchemist power move. Certainly wouldn't work on auto.

OS
    Android
    If you have witch doctor, his power move blocks beneficial and also inflicts doom, with works really well.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Thanks I do have witch doctor, but trying to do on Magus only for the challenge. Am on 12/15 already so getting there.

OS
    Android
    My Magi team works but is not perfect. I spend 15 minutes at least in each fight.

Speed of Light Eddie (Power, Cyclone): I use his future basic for stealing effects but mostly for block beneficial effects in the first four waves.
    Seventh Son Eddie (Assassin, Void): In the boss fight, his fury steals their effects, then I cast his past power (I think) that grants Ascension to all allies, which go full vs Coalgiver Eddie.
    Goddess Aset (Oracle): She's there because she may remove two buffs with her basic (including golden effects) to all enemies, the talismans heal everyone each turn, and if the need calls she resurrects.
    Lilith (Destiny, Advantage): She's there mostly to block incoming damage and granting immunity and cleanse with her power move.
    Shinobi whatever she's called (Oracle): Her power grants Accuracy up to allies and the talismans heal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    My strategy was to put burns on Krampus with Icarus, then used desert guardian normal move which does more damage if negative effects are on the enemy. I didn't try to use heal block from desert guardian. You may try any other toon that places negative effects on the enemy.

If you have full power, use lilith or horus to remove immunity on Krampus. Then you can use an Eddie that gives negative effects to the enemy or use Iccarus power move twice followed by his normal move. Then use desert guardian normal move for the kill. I found 6 negative effects enough to kill Krampus. It may take a second round depending on your talis or relics.
    I finally started to make this work, but it works very strangely.
    Get to the last round with 12 power and do just what you've mentioned, so now there's 6 burns and occasionally corruption, but guardian hits and does damage of about 10% of Krampus' HP, yet go around again and get to 10 burns and guardian destroys Krampus, taking out 80% of his health.

There must be a huge exponential increase somewhere past 6 negative effects to get the results I'm seeing or there's something going on I just don't understand.

OS
    Android
    Very strange happenings last night, maybe a bug.

Super difficult runs, don't know if it's the supposed AI boost or what, but what worked fine before wouldn't work well last night.
    Worst thing was that Guardian would die, Lilith would revive, then Icarus would do power move and then Guardian would die! What?
    Some characters, sometimes, including Icarus would have crave, so sure, healing them is bad, but Guardian was just revived and only had the heal bonus, yet he died again.
    Don't know if Guardian had crave before or not, but shouldn't matter because he just revived and has no negative effects.

Either there's a bug here or I don't understand how crave works.

OS
    Android
    I think the whole game was buggy last night. It kept freezing mid-fight all night.