Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Krampus Lair issue

Anyone else having difficulty from a potential flaw with Krampus Lair on hard?
    I've beaten it a few times as trying to complete the sentinel mission, but sometimes it seems to error and gets to just my team Vs Krampus, where every time I do any kind of damage, he gets 7k health back. This results in him permanently having full health so almost impossible to beat.

OS
    Android
    LotBTrooper, what is the team you are using. The key is to put burns on him with Icarus or maybe bomber boy and kill him with desert guardian.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Try heal block him or crave him. Easy victory. I had worse luck by having him have 12 extra turns.

OS
    iOS
    Sadly, that isn't a bug. Krampus' passive is bullshit to fight against in the dungeon, as his HP is enormous. He also gains extra turns quite easily, so it can be annoying. As Metallicamilo said, crave or heal block will work best, but not many sentinel characters can inflict those debuffs.

OS
    Android
    Cheers for feedback all. I was using PoM, Icarus, Horus, undead rescuer. Think PoM fury was causing part of the issue, switched to VE and was able to auto through the rest.

OS
    Android
    I tried Desert Guardian but it seems he's immune to Disable Passives. Then tried Sentinel Wickerdeer but its Reduce Healing is not enough and Heal Block almost doesn't trigger. I finally went with Rock Golem and its power skill.

OS
    Android
    Benjy Eddi is doing the trick

OS
    Android
    I was using Benji, Ichiyou, Val and Newborn of Light. I had no health issues and was getting good hits on auto, but Krampus was never dropping below 98%. One battle was going on for 45 minutes, before I exited. I switched to POM and the same story. I decided the rewards weren't with the phone bring that tied up.

OS
    Android
    My strategy was to put burns on Krampus with Icarus, then used desert guardian normal move which does more damage if negative effects are on the enemy. I didn't try to use heal block from desert guardian. You may try any other toon that places negative effects on the enemy.

If you have full power, use lilith or horus to remove immunity on Krampus. Then you can use an Eddie that gives negative effects to the enemy or use Iccarus power move twice followed by his normal move. Then use desert guardian normal move for the kill. I found 6 negative effects enough to kill Krampus. It may take a second round depending on your talis or relics.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Reckon its a bug you cant disable his passive?