Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6-set Talismans

OS
    Android
    For the Christmas event its better to do the higher difficulties I believe

OS
    Android
    I wasn't keeping track on when they dropped but I completed the 700 runs yesterday (all Normal difficulty) and noticed this morning I had a full set of Eternals in the bank
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

After completing the 700 event about 5 or 6 days ago I had 5 of the eternal talismans and it took another hundred runs to get the 6th. I just wanted a second set of them so I was happy at that point. But then I noticed how many FCs were dropping and just keep running my daily troopers through the lairs to get FC and SoW. I have a stockpile of ironite since I quit buying event souls 2 years ago. Funny how fast the ironite piles up when you aren't wasting it and just getting 3* trash.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Well I still subscribe to the conspiracy theory that the last one or maybe two is extremely hard to get forcing you to spend the ironite...lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Well I still subscribe to the conspiracy theory that the last one or maybe two is extremely hard to get forcing you to spend the ironite...lol
    Given that I'm over 700 runs completed and still have only 3 Eternal talismans, I'd gladly spend the 500 ironite to get 2 more if I can just get that freakin' fourth one.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    It took me 700+ battles for the first two talis. The next 4 were in less than 600 more battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I was well over 1200 runs when I completed the first set. I did a bit more grinding to finish up the fragments for the gunner Krampus and I'm 1 talisman short of a 2nd set. RNG, go figure.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    437 runs on normal and a few more on hard. Full set + 1 here.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Daniel your inbox is full empty that stuff!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Back to the original question, a few months ago (I think? I've only been playing a few months) there was a special offer if I recall correctly. It was pricey at $99 USD but gave a set of each 6-set talismans. I try not to spend that kind of money on a game like this, but I could tell the game was going to require you to have them so I bought it. Maybe they will do that again soon?

Aside of that purchase, I have picked up 3 primordial somewhere, a 2nd set of Oracle, and 2 1/2 extra sets of eternals (sorry guys) running only normal krampus. I've run maybe 1000 runs total and got 13 total as drops. I wish I hadn't bought the extra 2 with ironite to complete my 3rd set, I didn't expect to keep running the dungeon after that.

I'd love a second set of valor and eclipse, I'm looking to earn 4 valor tomorrow from gauntlet but not sure how ill get the last 2
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-05-2019 at 03:48 AM.