Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn Heroic Mythical Fragments!

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Valor Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our first Special Tour starts now and will run until January 6th, 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

Heroic Mythical Souls are a brand new Soul type which guarantees a 5★ Highlight Character from the current Heroic Rotation!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Game doesn't load! Fix your servers!

OS
    Android
    Got kicked out just after the change-over and then 9 mins later was finally able to get in... for about 1 minute before it crashed out again.

Seems to be allowing me in again, but for how long? Had a few server "loading icons" during load too.

*sigh*
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone gotten to AAA yet? If so, what class is it this time? I want to know ahead of time so I can start leveling up characters from that class

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet special crash should be recalled! Freeze at the real first battle of F, even before the match itself. Reboot the game resulting in match counted as lose and ofc the team selected was locked out. Very not cool!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Has anyone gotten to AAA yet? If so, what class is it this time? I want to know ahead of time so I can start leveling up characters from that class
    This time, AAA is Assassin class.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    This time, AAA is Assassin class.
    Good to know, thanks. I just got to AA and I think I am done for the night. Changing the damn talisman takes so much time lol.

I will auto farm LOL Assasin tonight so I can upgrade some characters tomorrow morning.

Now I wish I had kept some assasin dups from the sac event earlier this week :/. Oh well.

Waffen-7837

OS
    iOS
    Wow, I loaded up the last match in AAA with the last of my 5* characters and guess what happened....

Yeah that’s right, the game crashed on loading screen!!! This has happened to me quite a few times in the past but none of them where it really matters. This is just rediculous... the match should at least load before they lock the characters. This is my first loss too and I was using pretty good characters too (beast Eddie, hell raiser, nutcracker and trickster) so it was a gaurenteed win.

I have spend so much money the past couple months just so I can get up higher in gauntlet. I am not willing to spend any more money on this game if this keeps happening.....

I sent a message to the support team but if they get back to me with a sorry, I might actually stop playing this game.
    I am not gonna spend anymore money chasing for dups and level them up!

Waffen-7837

OS
    Android
    Anyone else not recieving the rewards from latest gauntlet season?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Anyone else not recieving the rewards from latest gauntlet season?
    The season just started. Do you mean rewards from each fight? No problem there.

There was an issue last night at reset - if you logged in too soon after reset you didn’t receive your rewards and need to submit a support ticket.

I submitted one soon after but have yet to hear anything - likely due to the Christmas holiday as usually they’ve been pretty quick responding...
    Nicko-0517