Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It's true it is a tough battle, your best bet is some hard hitting warrior characters, and some warriors with stickability...
    Other than that there are a myriad of other characters that can cast passive disable on him... like Gunner Choppers power move, Sentinel Desert Guardian basic move and one of the Shinobi' too from memory..
    I don't have him either my friend and I'm doing ok in arena...
    Thanks man. I Used up most of my passive disable characters leading up to that fight. Well at least the ones I have anyways.

So I used gunner Shinobi for the immunity and was able to counter his passive. The problem is if the enemy team goes first, which happened both the times, they either wipe out my team or leave me with major disadvantage. I think lack of relics, eternal and primordial talisman might have something to do with that lol.

I was finally able to get past him with M Lilith. She took one for the team giving me a chance to fight back. I was saving her for when I was up against strongest team, not realizing that I was up against one lol. Well, at least now I know not to hold back on the first battle of SSS.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    very near to be same characters,only Eddie is different,is this characters same for all?

OS
    Android
    All right... any idea with this one?
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-03-21-36-04.png
Views: 342
Size:  1.25 MB
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Lthepostman...I guess a lot would depend on what characters you still have available to you. I have not faced a team with FFE yet but Killer Prime is a pain in the ass. You definitely want to take him out first. I would suggest having someone who could disable passives and a cleanser on your team. I would avoid having characters or talismans that grant immunity because Osiris will use that against you and you will be fighting an uphill battle. Stormseye had some great insight on Killer Prime in another thread. You may want to check it out as it helped me greatly.

Ip4...I went against a similar lineup but I don't think it is the same for everyone at the SSS level.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    Madmanmeyer I gave it a couple of tries. I was obliterated in 1/2 turns. It is absolutely impossibile well, gauntlet...see you next week 👋
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    I can't get higher than AAA. I lost two times against Beast Eddie, Horus, Blue Lilith and Redan. Gauntlet doesn't make fun to me...it's only frustrating. So I will get 4 of the talismans and then??? How long to wait to get the last two of them? When this special Gauntlet returns the talismans will change right?

OS
    Android
    Lthepostman...sorry to hear you didn't have any success. I have found Gauntlet to be very hit or miss with successes. Most times I cannot get higher than AAA based on what the restrictions are for that particular 2 week period. This special season has been kind to me as I am currently on my 2nd time going through SSS and my first time in the top 100. I am hoping that by the grace of God that I can make the top 50 by the reset on Sunday. I credit a lot of my success to luck and the insights and suggestions of members like Stormseye and Rags and other senior members around here. Because of the limitations placed on the SS and SSS levels, I have had to get incredibly creative with character selection. After a certain point, I try to focus on using characters that can take certain talisman sets such as Eternal, Oracle, Destiny, Valor and Redemption to make up my teams and try to reserve some higher profile toons for those battles that look like they will be brutal. By some miracle, I still have 2 strong, fully-sharded Eddies in Clansman and Hallowed plaus several other lower profiles ones, Goddess Aset, The Beast, Assassin and Gunner Krampuses, Gunner, Magus and Sentinel Liliths available to use before reset.

URock...that is a brutal team to get past. If you decide to take that team on again, I would use characters or talis that can block beneficial effects, disable passives or heal block. My focus would be on taking out Redan as soon as possible.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    leaderboard are wrong...how can someone with 65/80 be better than someone with 65/68?

OS
    Android
    I think that time is also in the equation.

Gosh, I really hope to end in the 100 this time and get 10 valors (+3 I already have) and I will have 2 sets instead of 1.85 sets, dammit.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    The sad part is, to make it to the 3rd battle in SS and run out if characters. Then to watch your rank fall to where you only get rewards for S.....