Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
It's true it is a tough battle, your best bet is some hard hitting warrior characters, and some warriors with stickability...
Other than that there are a myriad of other characters that can cast passive disable on him... like Gunner Choppers power move, Sentinel Desert Guardian basic move and one of the Shinobi' too from memory..
I don't have him either my friend and I'm doing ok in arena...
Thanks man. I Used up most of my passive disable characters leading up to that fight. Well at least the ones I have anyways.

So I used gunner Shinobi for the immunity and was able to counter his passive. The problem is if the enemy team goes first, which happened both the times, they either wipe out my team or leave me with major disadvantage. I think lack of relics, eternal and primordial talisman might have something to do with that lol.

I was finally able to get past him with M Lilith. She took one for the team giving me a chance to fight back. I was saving her for when I was up against strongest team, not realizing that I was up against one lol. Well, at least now I know not to hold back on the first battle of SSS.