Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FC Talismans

OS
    Android
    So I just started out back in November. Almost have 700 FC. Do I spend on talismans or go for a Wrath or a Lilith?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    So I just started out back in November. Almost have 700 FC. Do I spend on talismans or go for a Wrath or a Lilith?
    DO NOT buy Wrath, he looks cool but is junk. Magus Lilith is only one worth buying, and get a set of Destiny for her using Trooper Badges. If you get talismans with FC go for Redemption, I use these on most Gauntlet/Arena builds. Pantera Rocks! Good to see another fan here!

OS
    Android
    Wrath & Lilith can be earned in other ways : you better consider talismans IF really needed or save for Alexander (I personally sit on 10000 FC and all the characters)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Awesome. Thanks for the replies. Ill hold on to my FC for a bit. So I'm in a weird place in the game. I need chars and I also need talismans. My team sorta blows but is getting better.
    Have around 4K iron coins for talis. I just need to grind away. Side question. When you buy your Talis either from FC or Iron Coins... As an example for the Angel Talismans, since its a 3 set do you just buy one of each (will, bulwark & onslaught) or wait a month till lets say will is available again.

edsel - I was lucky enough to see Pantera 3 times live. They are my all time fav
    Last edited by gogosox40; 02-07-2019 at 03:46 PM. Reason: pantera
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    When you buy your Talis either from FC or Iron Coins... As an example for the Angel Talismans, since its a 3 set do you just buy one of each (will, bulwark & onslaught) or wait a month till lets say will is available again.
    I bought all of the angels this time around. It's a very nice set, and even if you can't make use of a specific sub-type for the time being, you'll have the opportunity to buy more next month.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I just finished my Lilith correction and have to say the warrior did the most damage asking with assassin. I like all of them, side from the sentinel. She's no good as I find. Eternity Eddie is with his weight in gold. If say get him.

OS
    Android
    Sentinal lilith has her place, her passive of immunity to sleep can block phantom Eddie or nightmare talus.her stifle move removes immunity including perfect immunity can be quite handy. Her power move revives all allies and grants regen can be useful.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I didn't know that. It's been a while since I played her. I would see her in one of my troopers and always dressed it, because he attacks we always weak. I guess she wasn't equipped with the right talismans or maybe not mad enough to make her impressive to me. I might by her then. I have a surplus of FC and nothing else is desirable in the Frontier store right now. I might just wait and see if anything goes in in the next couple of weeks before I decide.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    DO NOT buy Wrath, he looks cool but is junk.
    Wrath is not total junk. Give him Shadow Talismans and he hits pretty hard. Pair him with Eternity Eddie in Brave New World for easy shield shredding and healing