Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I forgot about The Trooper Eddie - one of the best looking fury animations and the only one with a background music. Always reminds me of Bruce on the stage!

OS
    iOS
    Final Frontier, but i also like visions Crusader VHE PoM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think the winner should be the one who is winning for you at the moment really,
    Thing is, this thread is about the favorite fury animation, not the best fury by itself. For example, Storm's fury is rather weak when compared to newer Eddies, but it's graphically great, better than many newer Eddies. Visions, on the other hand, has a very effective fury, in my opinion, but it's animation is nothing special really.

OS
    Android
    Good point! I didn't see Fear of the Dark Eddie mentioned either... he's an original and the fury animation is still pretty cool!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Fotd for me! Followed by SoL. Yes even better than pom etc. havent actually seen ffe’s yet though!

OS
    Android
    The way Run to the Hills Eddie's starts up without any delay and has him psycho charging with his axe and the high pitched scream always makes me laugh

OS
    iOS
    To be honest I kind of like them all more or less - The original Eddie is not that great if I was to pick a weak one, same with Visions. My personal fave is DDE as I always loved the Single cover art and it is my fave Maiden tune. I like the new Killers Eddie one - pretty basic but the dripping blood is kind of cool! Crusader is not great but I like the skills it has! PoM is another cool one and always loved Cyborg - probably my favourite looking Eddie (I even have the 18" McFarlane figure and the smaller version in my office - come to think of it I have nearly all of the McFarlane stuff somewhere - not all of it though!).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Seventh son's fury along with the clairvoyant. Then again when benjamin breed revives and you see the massive health within the fury makes it look godly

OS
    Android
    Well let's see. Most of my favorite animations have already been mentioned, but I'll go ahead and throw my thoughts in here as well:

Final Frontier and Speed of Light Eddies' are brilliant for their references to the music videos
    As several people have pointed out, Run to the Hills Eddie screaming and psycho-charging the target is funny as hell
    Fear of the Dark Eddie morphing into the tree creature from the album cover was a great idea
    Killers Eddie is simply scary to watch creeping toward the camera and proceeding to butcher his victim, although the devs should REALLY consider extending it so that he stands up and laughs afterward -- "He laughs as he's watching you bleed!"

But my real FAVORITE fury animation has to be Shaman Eddie! Cutting open his chest and pulling the heart out is a reference to both one of my favorite Maiden artworks (from the Book of Souls booklet) and to what is quite possibly the most interesting and creative form of human sacrifice any civilization has ever come up with. I just love it!

By the way, anyone who has never watched the Final Frontier music video should do so right now

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0QcINRYJs&t=1s here's the actual link so you can put it in full screen.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 01-17-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS