Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Visually the lamest Eddie fury move?

For me, it'd have to be Pharaoh Eddie. He just lifts a little tomb from the ground and throws it against the enemy. Pretty boring.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I must say that Crusader is a bit boring too
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Samurai Eddie falls into that category as well.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    All of the above.....and Visions Eddie!

OS
    Android
    killers (combining vision and run to the hills animation is not creating a new animation), run to the hills, viking, mystic (lamest), pharaoh, hallowed.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    I actually like the Pharaoh animation. It isn't the best of the bunch, but I think it's pretty cool.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't call it the "worst", but Aces High Eddie's fury disappointed me a little. I thought it would have something to do with him flying a Spitfire and gunning down the enemy, but I figured out why it's not that. The bugger crashed the damn thing into the arena cathedral! Now he spends his days blind drunk, tossing empty beer bottles this way and that, shooting them out of the sky and such. Get your act together, Eddie!

Banter aside, I think overall Mystic Eddie's is just... boring. It could totally use an animation overhaul as well. Never heard anything about NF changing fury animations. (Though, I swear Breeg Eddie's fury was never in that graveyard 'till recently...)
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 01-07-2019 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Oh yes, Mystic Eddie...exists.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    Never heard anything about NF changing fury animations. (Though, I swear Breeg Eddie's fury was never in that graveyard 'till recently...)
    It's possible that this particular fury animation was changed considering how it didn't use to deal true damage to all enemies. Other than that, can't think of any changes.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't call it the "worst", but Aces High Eddie's fury disappointed me a little. I thought it would have something to do with him flying a Spitfire and gunning down the enemy, but I figured out why it's not that. The bugger crashed the damn thing into the arena cathedral! Now he spends his days blind drunk, tossing empty beer bottles this way and that, shooting them out of the sky and such. Get your act together, Eddie!
    Haha! Best comment! I really love this forum because of comments like this.
    Cheers, DoctorEly!

Banter aside, I think overall Pharaoh's is just a tad more bland. It could be better, but it works, I guess. Never heard anything about NF changing fury animations. (Though, I swear Breeg Eddie's fury was never in that graveyard 'till recently...)
    What? I haven't used Breeg for quite a while, need to check him out then...

OS
    iOS
    Worst is tough... But imo the best is fotd eddie. Scared the bejeebuz out of my kids when I first got him!

If I had to pick worst, Id say basic eddie for sure. Though pharaoh is a bit bland I suppose.