OS
    Android

Character have vs have nots

What characters separate the Haves vs the Have nots? I would suppose it would be prisoner, redan, the gods, most of the lilliths, Daedalus, Icarus, the beast, and shinobi to list a few. What other characters would you add or subtract from this list? About what level did you acquire most of the premium characters? How long had you been playing the game?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    This would lean more into personal preference. Like me, I've been playing for a year and have all the characters I really want aside from FFE (coming soon). I don't many of the winged toons aside from Gunner and warrior bats and Icarus. This is due to not liking the winged toons. I also don't have any of the Nazi toons as I don't like them. The corrupt general is a very worthy and annoying opponent. I am debating on going Horus, but I'm still in the fence. The character is really made it broken by the relics and talismans each player has. I've been killed in one shot by the Warlord,I don't know how many times, but mine is a colorful fly swatter. The game is a great challenge and great place to collect your desired characters.

OS
    Android
    There is no one character to have or have not. The game is evolving so fast with new characters added all the time. It all depends on what aspect of the game you are trying to focus on to determine what characters you want to acquire. Each aspect benefits from different toons, are you going for speed or dependability. Do you want toons for immediate damage for specific applications or a general all around useful player.

Even when you acquire an OP toon you never know if they will be nerfed. They can roll out new talisman to counter the new greatest toon. Look at Ragna, she can protect the team from burns or freeze, but passive block her and her skills and diminished.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well at this point pretty much all the characters and talismans are relatively manageable to obtain (on an individual level) with more stuff returning for events/guantlet or being in the common/heroic pools, and with resources/souls being handed out more freely these days. Also the wider variety of coin/trooper rewards. If youre
    talking about actual power, Im probably misreading the post but oh well.

The most difficult to obtain/rarest though are:
    -Alexander (more because hes not really worth the cost than bcause hes any kind of special lol)
    -Shogun Eddie (possibly never to return)
    -FFE eddie and Killer Prime, but theyll be more common by the end of January
    -Holiday based stuff. This is probably the worst actually, no matter how much you play youre gonna have to wait a year
    -Killers Eddie, being the only one that requires actual skill instead of luck or grinding. I just realised that now

--Ill also add Doomsday Eddie bcause apparently a lot of us have really bad luck lol

OS
    iOS
    My personal hell is Assassin Krampus. I have grinded to getting the Gunner version during this event and just got him after getting all the fragments I needed to get the soul - that hurt a lot to get and even with all the xmas souls I stuck in the BoS I still got not a single sniff at Assassin version! Think that is three events now to get him and not got him yet. I have got the other xmas characters now (including several dupes) and thankfully I finally got Coalgiver (4 times)! So, not going to moan too much about it as I had plenty ironite to use for this after the several £9.99 packs I bought off the back of getting Legendary characters not along ago (those were excellent value for me!)

I may still grind to get a few more xmas souls to see if I can get him as I can auto madness without losing now.....just not sure as I seem to have zero luck on him.

The others, well I still need the Count and Redan but they seem to be in Heroic rotation so eventually I will get them. FFE will be mine this weekend as will a second Charlotte. Alexander I have and I like - he is my NotB farmer and he works perfectly for that so worth it for me as I have the others you can get with FC.

I never got Emperor Samurai either so not sure if he will pop up or not. As for the Night City characters I have most of them that you can get but a few missing for me like Blue Hellraiser or Snetinal Derby Demon - still never seen them but they will come sooner or later - hopefully over the coming events based on Night City.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Well at this point pretty much all the characters and talismans are relatively manageable to obtain (on an individual level) with more stuff returning for events/guantlet or being in the common/heroic pools, and with resources/souls being handed out more freely these days. Also the wider variety of coin/trooper rewards. If youre
    talking about actual power, Im probably misreading the post but oh well.

The most difficult to obtain/rarest though are:
    -Alexander (more because hes not really worth the cost than bcause hes any kind of special lol)
    -Shogun Eddie (possibly never to return)
    -FFE eddie and Killer Prime, but theyll be more common by the end of January
    -Holiday based stuff. This is probably the worst actually, no matter how much you play youre gonna have to wait a year
    -Killers Eddie, being the only one that requires actual skill instead of luck or grinding. I just realised that now

--Ill also add Doomsday Eddie bcause apparently a lot of us have really bad luck lol
    Alexander is definitely worth the FC cost. Actually is not so hard to get enough FC. I have bought Alexander, Set, Gunner Lilith and Eternity Eddie for FC in last 6 months. Only Set is not worth the cost in my opinion. Alexander is one of the best Eddie to use is PvP ( he can heal, he can remove Invincibility and Immunity and steal some very annoying buffs ), Gauntlet and leveling up you chars and earn money in NotB. To get Alexander maximum power you need 16 skill shards. For FFE you need 24 skill shards! Fury upgrades were last ones I got and without upgrades the fury is really weak.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Alexander is actually one of the easier ones in PVP, but ill agree he was pretty scary when he was first out. I forgot about NoTB though youre right about that. Hed probably be good in guantlet for the warrior only runs too, since many warrior eddies kind of suck lol

Im using all my FC for talis right now I already got an avenger set and honestly might get another, maybe theyll be released in events but theyre soo damn good lol

And im actually gonna save up for Alex after that but only bcause I got lucky and got most the gods during the event already

OS
    iOS
    I’m missing Redan Musashi and the Count

And on a side note. U can farm NoTB just easily if u have the assassin chopper which grant immunity to fear