Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best God to buy

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    The first god I'd buy with Frontier Coins would be Sekhmet, hands down. I used to use Horus with Prisoner on the NC Skull Quest, but swapped him for Sekhmet recently, and they're much faster. No need to stun when they're all dead!

Team is: Doomsday Eddie (Angel/Fate), Prisoner (Primordial), Sekhmet (Echo/Shell).
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Sehkmet is amazing in pretty much every regard except that shes squishy. But being the only ally that can give the entire team an extra turn, and also perfect crit, shes pretty much irreplaceable for what she does. I use her a lot less these days for several reasons but she carried me through arena for a long time. Still basically guarantees you a win on pretty much any guantlet below S, so definitely relavant.

Horus is probably the best for PVP admittedly, but hes so annoyingly broken and also really boring so id feel shitty to get him myself. Go for it if you want though.

Osiris used to be the best god, but theres a lot more permadeath (and perfect death) now as well as less people using perfect immunity it seems like. And also easier to remove any kind of effects so I dont even use his power skill hardly anymore. Hes worth it still for the cleanse and for his passive turning 1st turn immunity into perfect. Stick counterstrike talis on him and he can get ridiculous, im using necro on him right now though because its kind of cool. God of the afterlife and all that

OS
    Android
    Uhh regarding my last post I always get Sehkmet and Aset mixed up so idk if thats right lol