Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January Events

OS
    Android
    Man if it's Ancient Mariner i wanna see it (and i don't think it's gonna be an Eddie in that case); likewise i'm waiting for Live after Death Eddie since the beginning...

What am i playing this game for if i don't want to see new Eddies coming out?

Anyway, you don't necessarily have to spend money

OS
    iOS
    I always thought that our current Navigator Eddie was the sourced from Rime of the Ancient Mariner? Is it actually from Ghost of the Naviagtor then? If so then we may well get an Ancient Mariner Eddie! Very cool as that is a great song.

Not sure what the reference to gates of dawn wil be as it is a lyric from 'The Wickerman' and we have him already as a character? No real idea!

Heroic Legendary - again, no idea as I can't remember a book of souls based event before?

Sound of Sacrifice - must be a sac event - might it be linked to the book of souls event in some way?

Magus Convict must be a NC character - cant remember them all to be honest as nto played it since completing it! But will be same old same old I am sure.

Blood Stained looks like another arena event - usually the ones I cannot be bothered with as you can't auto them easily!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=rags-6094;88899]
    Also one would expect the final boss from night city and perhaps the cook as a weak 3* entry?
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-02-12-21-42.png
Views: 229
Size:  467.4 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-01-02-12-22-13.png
Views: 266
Size:  464.5 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-01-02-12-22-17.png
Views: 259
Size:  451.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-01-02-12-26-40.png
Views: 265
Size:  451.7 KB
    Lets have this one please! Hope you are right Rags.

OS
    iOS
    Happy New Years!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Heroic Legendary - again, no idea as I can't remember a book of souls based event before?
    We've had a few Book of Souls events, although they are the least common type, and are among the most frequently bugged, along with Sacrifice events. The first event of this type that I recall was the Magus Undead Rescuer Book of Souls event, where opening souls lead to fragments rewarded towards earning that character... with the Magus Convict farmable this month though--likely from LoL, or possibly BNW--it seems unlikely that opening souls will offer a new character as a reward, but there will likely be some other.

I'm always very keen to see another addition to Team Magus of any kind, so I look forward to the Convict!

Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Happy New Years!
    Happy New Year, iPoop! And also to the lot of you! \m/
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Not THAT would be great !
    He's still a damn good character, but slap some damn good upgrades like Hallowed Eddie got and he'll be a right means ass old Pirate