Thread: January Events

OS
    Android

January Events

http://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/st...397074434?s=09

The teaser for this month's events has been released. Looks like at least 2 opportunities to earn blood frags this month. I am looking forward to those since I am about 200 to 250 frags away from Killer Prime and hopefully can get enough for another set of Warlord talisman. Curious to see the long term rewards for this season of Gauntlet as well.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    I just hope we can still earn FFE as I'm gonna be short by 20 or 30 frags at the end of the current gauntlet.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    I just hope we can still earn FFE as I'm gonna be short by 20 or 30 frags at the end of the current gauntlet.
    You can buy FFE frags from shop for snow frags right now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Two things I'm paying attention to:

Gates of Dawn (Dungeon): These are lyrics from The Wicker Man. Unless there's a new character called "the piper at the gates of dawn", no idea the reason behind this.

The background of the image is the same as Navigator Eddie's. Maybe a new special edition Eddie, like what they did with Samurai Eddie and the Shogun?

OS
    iOS
    first event gauntlet seasson 2 is this event what we playing now?Second is sacrefice?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    first event gauntlet seasson 2 is this event what we playing now?Second is sacrefice?
    The currently gauntlet are called "especial tour" and be one of the december events. Season 2 will start in next rotate.

And the second event will be relate to The Book of Souls, when you get something by open certain type of souls.

Looks like will be about legendary and heroic souls (open one to get fragments of the other).

The sacrifice event tend to be "night city: sounds of sacrifice".

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    “Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.”

Saw this from a dev in an old post. Hope it’s true cause I’m gonna be about 70 short myself even if I buy the frags every day.