Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    What do these talismans do exactly and where can they be earned? Or was it a pay-only thing?
    Domination Talismans are a 3 set Warrior Talisman that has a 35% chance to grant an offensive buff when you take damage. 50% chance to heal for 20% of your max HP when you take damage. They were available for purchase during the Warrior Derby Demon event a few weeks back.

Sustaining Talismans are a 2 set Sentinel Talisman that heals all allies for 3% of max HP every turn. Heal for an additional 3% for every beneficial effect on you. They were available during the Warrior Derby Demon event and were also available after that during another event as a reward I believe.

Both of the sets where for purchase only and the Sustaining where available at a later time. Many times talisman sets are initially released for cash only and then later released as cash again, event rewards or in game currency purchase.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    They suck anyway lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    They suck anyway lol
    Except that they don't lmao

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Domination Talismans are a 3 set Warrior Talisman that has a 35% chance to grant an offensive buff when you take damage. 50% chance to heal for 20% of your max HP when you take damage. They were available for purchase during the Warrior Derby Demon event a few weeks back.

Sustaining Talismans are a 2 set Sentinel Talisman that heals all allies for 3% of max HP every turn. Heal for an additional 3% for every beneficial effect on you. They were available during the Warrior Derby Demon event and were also available after that during another event as a reward I believe.

Both of the sets where for purchase only and the Sustaining where available at a later time. Many times talisman sets are initially released for cash only and then later released as cash again, event rewards or in game currency purchase.
    Thank you, Stormseye!

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    yes but with a little disadvantage
    A good free to play is : you can have all good things but slower than paid players and not impossible to have without pay
    100% Agreed!!! I don't mind grinding for rewards, but to have something that is only available to buy doesn't seem right. I understand that there are a lot of players who didn't start on day one like many of us and in order for them to catch up they have to spend money to be competitive. I don't like it because I remember how it was when I started and it was a time consuming grind to get what you could. Now it's a pay to win environment. I also understand that this is a business and they can't pay employees if people aren't buying things. Back in the beginning, I bought ironite a couple times but quickly learned that I'd rather spend that money on other things. Haven't paid for anything in years and the drop rates I see today are proof. Back when I was spending money, it seemed that my luck was much better. I'm not saying that you'll get everything you want if you spend the money, I'm just saying that since I stopped... my RNG luck kinda went quickly downhill...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Oh, I didnt notice sustaining were a 2 set, that alone makes it good actually

Domination seems meh but if it includes ascension its good. Also depends on if it includes the shitty ones or not lol. Theres very few offensive buffs that arent easy to get already which is why Warlord is also dissappointing but is good as a 2 set also