Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help

OS
    iOS

I need help

Hello there
    I just get Rainmaker Eddie, Trooper Eddie, and Edward the Great Eddie and I need an advice. Which is the best? I got fully sharded Cyborg Eddie too and he is good but I am almost 30 level and didn’t even end underworld on madness. Maybe I am just bad in this game but that’s why I am asking for help.
    That are my characters:
    Warrior child of the damned(100)
    Cannoner 5*(not 100)
    Magnus child of the damned(didn’t even touch him)
    Assassin Krampus(100)
    Pharaoh Eddie 4*(80)
    Angel of pain 4*(80)
    Warlord(100)

So my questions are:
    -Is any of this characters worth anything?
    -If yes, which talismans should I use?
    -Any tips for strategy? So far I discovered that Krampus and Warlord are pretty good together-Warlord use his “make him ghost” ability and Krampus can remove the ghost status. So I know something but not too much.

Oh, and by the way, is there some code or something that choose witch character can be turn into ghost by the Warlord?

Ok, I think that is all, I would appreciate any sort of help.

Thanks
    Up The IRONS!!!

Ps. Sorry if my English isn’t so good, I am not the best at it.

OS
    Android
    What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to complete the cosmos or clearing LoL/BNW?

If you are trying to earn wins in the arena, go with a weak defense. That way you have weaker opponents and can have easy wins while earning IC.

One of the most important thing at your level is to earn runes and evo runes. You will also need to accumulate some gold reserves, evolving talisman can become expensive. At your level evolving talisman is more important than sharding toons, save those skill shards for later.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I already completed all(I think) LoL, and I am trying to do BNW and Underworld now, so I want to complete cosmos and time rift.

And I understand the week defense strategy.

But if I understand you good, you say that talismans are more important than characters.

So my next question is: what talisma should I evolve?

Thanks for the tips.

OS
    Android
    I may have been misunderstood. Toons are very important. I meant to say was evolving talisman are more beneficial way to increase toons performance than skill sharding a few. Save the skill shards for later use.

Have you completed all the missions in the cosmos that you were able. How many skulls have you earned. Earning as many skulls as you can opens the skull quests where you can earn some nice rewards.

What is your LotB ID so someone can take a look at your roster and talisman collection.

If you have already completed all LoL levels you are doing quite well.

How far are you in completing the mission/acheviements? They give some nice talisman sets that are useful.

How many troopers do you have, earning trooper badges are important for in store purchases.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Personally I keep at least one of every character so sacrificing is not an option unless they are easily re-acquired via Trooper or Eternity Souls. Looking at what you have now and what you are trying to accomplish I like the following

Edward the Great - As a party enhancer his Royal Decree will help keep your allies alive and still do damage to the enemy. Rainmaker can deal great damage but needs the right set up.

Magus Child of the Damned - The Cleanse and Immunity are both great plus the Power boost every turn is huge early in the game.

Cannoneer - Though his damage can be random he still hits pretty hard with the right talismans.

if you post your game name we can look at your talismans and your other allies to see if maybe there is a better fit.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    OK, I understand now.
    Thanks for helping me.
    So my username is Eddiesid-4449.
    And I must say that I don’t have very many good talismans, because I didn’t play many BNW, and I didn’t earned many skulls but I will start doing this soon.
    I have some around 27 troopers, I try to get as many as I can.

OS
    Android
    How long have you been playing? You have sacrificed a few eddies that you may not be able to get back. You have a few good toons, but it may be worth starting over.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I would level pharaoh as he has healing and can revive your other characters, and his fury will give you invincibility. Warrior child of the dammed can be useful with explosive talismans. The magus child of the dammed is good with energy talismans and gives an extra turn after his power move to grant a shield. The warlord will cast ghost on a selected enemy.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah... I did sacrifice Wicker Eddie, and The Eddie, and I regret this, I didn’t know that I wouldn’t be able to get them back, I thought that they are the same as mummy and I read about this few days latter. But I probably won’t start a new game, cause the first steps are a bit boring, don’t get me wrong I like this game very much but I just think that there are many more Eddies and there isn’t a best Eddie so For ME there is no reason for losing all of the progress(even if this is only 2 months). I should mention that I played this game before, but I lost my account, and starting over wasn’t that fun as I thought.

And yes I surely will evolve my Pharaoh, as fast as I get evo shards.

Again thanks for advising.

OS
    iOS
    Oh, and with Warlord I was talking about that he don’t make ghost every enemy. I thought that he can’t do it to bosses, but he dont do it to stronger enemy. Like Fear of the dark Eddie in this dungeon with Phantom of the opera Eddie.