OS
    iOS

Sand of Time max limit.

As the title suggests, it would be real helpful if the devs can increase the maximum limit on the SOT to say 120. That would make it on par with lot of other games as 80 is too low to even have a good night sleep for Grinding addicts lol.

Well it takes less than 7 hours for the SOT to fill up, hence forcing you to play this game early in the morning after we wake up. Worst part is you have to set it on auto play on your phone when you might actually need to use it. So it would be nice to hold some extra and play the game at your own leisure.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    yes it will be a good things since the beginning of the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    My theory is that 80 was chosen because it takes 6.66 hours to refill from 0.

I suppose they could raise it to 160 and halve the refill rate to maintain the ratio, but I doubt that'd happen.
    Perhaps if they nearly doubled the costs for each run, but that doesn't make the change you desire.

OS
    iOS
    It would be nice to have this for sure but cant see it to be honest. Even though I think that the SoT cost of playing the game has increased a fair bit compared to the start of it all - way more SoT to spend as players all reach 100 level - everything takes longer to upgrade the better everyone gets and as ther characters upgrade as well as the talisman. More skull quests each day as well as well just everything getting more SoT cost heavy. For me it would make sense to up it a little to maybe 120 as you suggest but again not sure that the devs will see it that way as it makes more folk do more ironite spends.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    It would be nice to have this for sure but cant see it to be honest. Even though I think that the SoT cost of playing the game has increased a fair bit compared to the start of it all - way more SoT to spend as players all reach 100 level - everything takes longer to upgrade the better everyone gets and as ther characters upgrade as well as the talisman. More skull quests each day as well as well just everything getting more SoT cost heavy. For me it would make sense to up it a little to maybe 120 as you suggest but again not sure that the devs will see it that way as it makes more folk do more ironite spends.
    I was just hopeful that if enough players voice their opinions in this thread, the devs might think about it.
    But who am I kidding lol, I don’t see it happening either.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    I would like being able to increase the limit.