Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Night City difficultly

So, I have decent characters @ 100 and yet, I’m having issues clearing the third node. I have a Child of the Damned assassin, the Prisoner & Vampire Eddie all @ 100, but my characters get wiped out after being hit 2 times...what gives? Anyone else having a hard time beating these enemies? I get they have to be harder but this is ridiculous

OS
    Android
    Hi I'd like to help you but I need a little bit more info first. What level in Night City are you attempting?
    What other skill sharded characters and particulary Eddies do you have?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Hello!
    Those 3 are the only ones I have maxed on skills. They’ve been my go-to team when all else fails. Haven’t had any issues beating enemies til now.
    I guess you could say I’m on level 3-1, Deviant Minds

OS
    Android
    Ok so I imagine we are dealing with Normal level as opposed to Hard and Madness....?
    Prisoner is definately a big help, you won't get any difference of opinion here I would think... the problem is he really needs some allies that will complement his input, so we need to possibly look at what other Eddies and characters you have that perhaps you should focus skill shards and talisman on, it would be great to get some other senior thoughts on this one guys?
    Put yourself in his position and imagine you have to do what Sun & Steel is trying to accomplish... none to few relics, few characters... skill sharded.
    I can tell you Vampire Hunter Eddie (VHE) whilst he has an incredible punch he is not a stayer, the allies you need first and foremost need to be able to take a barrage of attack/magic damage, they would have natural passives that add to the destruction of your enemies, and some talisman sets that will both block damage and build power or fury, or add attributes that will give you the advantage.
    Typical teams you can read about in the forums official Night City discussion thread which would be a great place to start.
    Don't give up, there will be plenty of us here that will be happy to help with advice or perhaps a trooper....
    Horus is fantastic beside Prisoner for much of Night City but your not limited to him there are others....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the reply... I can tell you’re genuinely trying to help. I have access to a bunch of Trooper Eddies so I’ll have to double check them to see which ones have those skills you mentioned.
    Yes, would LOVE to have Horus...I’ve read it’s one of the best characters to have

OS
    iOS
    Oh, and I’ll look for the discussion thread about Night City in the forums

OS
    Android
    One of the best team for all level of night city is:

Iron Eddie
    Assassin demon spawn
    Prisoner

Prisoner will disable passive of the ennemy
    Assassin demon spawn inflicts crave for the first 2 turns
    Then you use Iron eddie to inflict stun+time bomb on all ennemies.

Two turns like this and the job is down.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Horus and Prisoner are my NC beating team. But as others have said Iron Eddie and Assassin Demon spawn are also very good to get through the levels.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Seems I have my work cut out for me

The easiest way would be if you would post your in game nick here, so that we can take a look at your roster.
    But it could be that NC is a bit over your powers if you only have 3 maxed characters...(this world has been designed to give a hard time to those of us who own almost all characters maxed and have all the powerful talismans and relics)