Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    39
    ok.... I know I'm going to sound stupid but here goes...

    How do you get more blood fragments? I only have the 325 that came from finishing the event challenges from Call of the Killer.

    What am I missing?
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!




    magick2401-6102

  2. #12
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    ok.... I know I'm going to sound stupid but here goes...

    How do you get more blood fragments? I only have the 325 that came from finishing the event challenges from Call of the Killer.

    What am I missing?
    Not a stupid question at all, amigo! At the moment (until reset, at least) there is no way to earn Blood Fragments. But, when the second phase of the Night City Mega-Event comes (either at reset today, or when the Christmas Event ends next week) they will be available once again. The items in the store (I believe, characters included) will remain for the duration.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light


    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

    All MEATHEADS collected and maxed

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    You think the second phase with the sacrifice Event could Start tonight? That would be awesome

    Most blood frags came from the last sac event and bought souls

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    525
    The sacrifices event usually comes after a LoL frag event. That would be at least a week or too more.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  5. #15
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    979
    Yeah, it's likely after at least the Christmas Event ends, I'd say... but hey, we can hope.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light


    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

    All MEATHEADS collected and maxed

  6. #16
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    871
    Just got a reply from Kaz:

    „All of the blood fragment items will be available until the last Night City Mega Event in February.“
    GotN-0546

    🎸🤘🏼 Bass Eddie 🤘🏼🎸

    Full maxed: 30 / 26 / 28 / 27 / 26
    Lv. 100 unique chars: 206

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Not a stupid question at all, amigo! At the moment (until reset, at least) there is no way to earn Blood Fragments. But, when the second phase of the Night City Mega-Event comes (either at reset today, or when the Christmas Event ends next week) they will be available once again. The items in the store (I believe, characters included) will remain for the duration.
    Thanks! I thought I had missed something in the announcements...
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!




    magick2401-6102

  8. #18
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I could be wrong here but I would say the only people who nabbed both Banshee and Killer Prime were lucky enough to get one of them from a soul drop
    You're wrong rags, I have earned enough blood frags when available to buy the London Officer, the Police Woman, Banshee & Killer Prime ... they didn't pop from souls & are only available on store
    Actual Champion : Final Frontier Eddie

    Most Wanted :
    Rainmaker Eddie
    Deadalus
    Krampus
    The Count

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    525
    All you would have to do is a huge amount of vortex fills, buy a bunch of souls or do a combo of both. At vortexes giving 50 blood frags, you would only need 26 vortexes for prime, banshee and London officer
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  10. #20
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    You're wrong rags, I have earned enough blood frags when available to buy the London Officer, the Police Woman, Banshee & Killer Prime ... they didn't pop from souls & are only available on store
    Yeah me too - I got all mine from sac event so got the characters from that - it said one time only but they are stil there so not sure if you can get more than one of each but will find out soon once I get some more - I still have a decent amount I think.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

    Samurai Emperor Eddie
    The Beast - Redan - The Count - Warrior Chopper - Musashi - The Killer - The Ancient Mariner - Derby Demon.

    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •