Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have also got all 3 chars from vortex fills, so it was definitely not impossible. And as you’ve mentioned Scott, they did appear in the store again for a short time (between the maintenance and today), but the devs have noticed their F’up (all by themselves this time!!! can you believe that?!).

I’m wondering if anyone could profit from it and has 2 Primes now...(i sadly didn’t have any blood shards left )

OS
    iOS
    I received only the Queen's Guard from the event souls. Everything else was achieved by Vortex fills.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Well, I messed up. I clicked on warrior banshee in the store, hoping to see her stats and it purchased her. I then didn't have enough blood fragments for killer prime. So i spent most of what was left on the souls that give blood and killer fragments. I eventually pulled killer. I'm hoping but not believing that I'll earn enough blood fragments again for killer prime.

OS
    Android
    Metalking, did you purchase either warlord or radiant talisman? If you dont earn enough blood frags in the last mega event for KP those are not a bad choice.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Did anyone notice, but the store is allowing you to buy another KP, Banshee or officer if you already purchased them. 2 KP would be a powerful team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah I did notice that just now, Im gonna save my blood soul frags to see what comes out next month..
    I haven't got KP but that phase was over almost before it began.... hopefully Killer Beast will be available?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Like rags I am keeping my frags for final phase of the event to see what we get and I imagine it will be Killer Beast - the only thing that makes sense. I still use KP a lot - he is a monster hitter and Banshee has her uses to so they are fine additions to the army. I had considerd to KP but I wil hold off I think. Did anyone go for a second KP or Banshee as there has to be some out there with a huge stock pile of frags - I think I have 1100 or so? Hoping to get the new third phase main character and sub character plus some of those radiant tallies once i know what is happenign next.

It seems that due to the current event extension we may only get a short stab at the final event for January....or maybe it bleeds into February.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Nothing new was added to the bloodfrag store since opening. You think the finalevent will introduce new stuff? Some new event soul for The Killer Beast

OS
    iOS
    offcourse KILLER BEAST will be in special event soul and needed 750 fragments like always...maybe one day we can see him in FC store...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Thanks TEF for the info! Hope that also means that the characters will stay, cause it’s not said there specifically. I’m still not sure about that, cause it’s only said „items“. Have no response from Kaz yet.
    Doesn't look like I ever got your DMs, but I can answer your questions about the Night City Mega Event.

Basically all of the items that are there now, will be there until the end of the last Night City Mega Event (currently planned for near the end of February). There will still be quite a few events that will grant an opportunity to earn Blood Soul Fragments along the way.

Also, about the Night Soul Fragments, we've decided to keep it there alongside the Shrieking Soul fragments. We will do the same for the next event soul as well until the end of the Mega Event.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers,

-Kaz