Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    That option has always been there for $$ Rags. It was there when the soul packs were available for Ironite as well.

I thought maybe since there were so many issues yesterday they swapped it to PREVENT anyone getting soul packs for a moment.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-29-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why are Shadow Soul packs now only available for 2,500/880/and 320 WICKER MAN FRAGMENTS?
    Beuller? Beuller?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And anyone with 2500 Wicker Ed Fragments deserves a paid vacation from Navigator Games, not merely 10 souls.
    Give Me my Vacation : I had already 5000 frags (Wicker Ed comes with the second batch of 10)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    . . . I can answer your questions about the Night City Mega Event.

Basically all of the items that are there now, will be there until the end of the last Night City Mega Event (currently planned for near the end of February). There will still be quite a few events that will grant an opportunity to earn Blood Soul Fragments along the way.

Also, about the Night Soul Fragments, we've decided to keep it there alongside the Shrieking Soul fragments. We will do the same for the next event soul as well until the end of the Mega Event.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers,

-Kaz
    Thanks, Kaz! Interesting and great new development regarding the Night Souls! That's really good news for everyone chasing The Killer. Since the Night Soul purchases are limited to one soul per day, we should be able to attain about 30 more souls, generating 300 more fragments for The Killer Soul. Any chance the one per day limit will be lifted towards the end of the event, in case players are close but not quite to the 750 Killer Soul fragments needed?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell