OS
    Android

Evolution Runes Evolution Shards

Is there any levels for farming 3 star evolution runes have loads of 4 star talismans need to make them 5 star. And is there any levels for 3 star gold evolution Shards have gunner eddie needing evolved to 5 star and a child of the dammed needing evolved to 5 star have finished all levels on madness and have yet to get one gold 3 star evolution shard

OS
    Android
    The drop rate on all the rainbow shards has gone to hell, I'm in the same boat.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieV8-2238 View Post
    Is there any levels for farming 3 star evolution runes have loads of 4 star talismans need to make them 5 star. And is there any levels for 3 star gold evolution Shards have gunner eddie needing evolved to 5 star and a child of the dammed needing evolved to 5 star have finished all levels on madness and have yet to get one gold 3 star evolution shard
    Shadows in the valley underworld madness for 3* evo runes, the 3* star yellow evo shards should be up after this dungeon so u can farm for them there
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the the replays will try Shadows of the valley got the gunner eddie early in the game he 4 star level 80 as long time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Shadows in the valley underworld madness for 3* evo runes, the 3* star yellow evo shards should be up after this dungeon so u can farm for them there
    Been looking for those for a really long time