Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    My name for this one is wasted sands of war. At least I am not alone in this deadly encounter, how many tries did you go?
    None so far ... Just opened after I needed 3 rounds with the team before with almost unreal bad luck on my side
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I lost coin toss 3 in a row on first SSS team, helplessly watching my teams die. After finally getting past that I got this setup. I am done trying after seeing the unreal strength of them. I would not waste Sow trying unless you have really good characters left AND feel lucky. Guess what my Arena team is now...

OS
    iOS
    I lost coin toss 3 in a row on first SSS team, helplessly watching my teams die. After finally getting past that I got this setup. I am done trying after seeing the unreal strength of them. I would not waste Sow trying unless you have really good characters left AND feel lucky. Guess what my Arena team is now...
    I find the best if not the only way is to have someone with immunity passive (like G Lilith, G Shinobi, etc) on your team and maybe even M Lilith as an insurance if we lose the coin toss. It also helps to equip someone with valor talisman to take care of golden buffs.

I usually save the following setup just to get past this team:
    Hallowed Eddie (valor)
    M Lilith (destiny and immunity or sustaining)
    G Lilith (life talisman) or any other character with immunity passive
    Charlotte or Any other heavy hitter (I don’t have Killer prime or else he is a better choice)

Winning the coin toss helps a lot but even if we lose it G Lilith will take one for the team and hallowed Ed can revive her.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Edsel, I am stuck at that same team right now. My best run i only took out two of them

Dont forget the sentinel trolls passive heals those with permadeath i think, might be helpful because of the killer prime passive that gives permadearg each turn

OS
    Android
    Where is the thread that contains ideas on how to deal with killers prime, written by stormseye?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Ok, not only that playing the last few levels of gauntlet, I never had a chance to even start the battle and lost many teams, I tried with my best and only remaining team and the f*cking game froze, had to restart it and bye bye goes the last chance of this week gauntlet. Thank you devs...

OS
    Android
    I also got stopped at Magnus this round. Super tough.

OS
    iOS
    grrrr...i started 6th battle in SSS and stupid retarded game crash and lost every thing...fuck this game!

OS
    Android
    Because you asked earlier: I won the coin toss now 3 times in a row and went 3 times in with fairly good characters - including DDE, Charlotte, HE, Horus, Green Troll, VE, Gunner Shinobi ... with all my teams I didn't see the 3rd round and the oponents were standing with full health and loads of buffs ... exactly like in your video

I am really done with this round ...

If I have relics? Oh yes - loads ... health almost maxed and all the others at least 50% ... I have no clue how I shall approach this team with the stuff I have left ... They basically single shoot my whole team in the 2nd round - including a Visions Ed with Eternals -> 40k+ health ... it didn't even help to have 2 chars with Destiny ... they just blast through this.

To the devs: ... you really know how to make something fun, don't you? Compensating for bad coding skills? This is not even close - it's just watching you team getting shot within 10 seconds ...

To everyone else: make sure you keep your Prisoner and all your other strongest chars as long as possible to face those 4 c*nts in Gauntlet - if you still play Arena -> that is your team to go.

I still have Alex Ed, Deadauls, Icarus, A Lilith, Madam, Sekhmet, Aset, Beast Ed and a few others ... I really saved a lot of good chars in SS just for another tough round but this? ... I probably bang my head against this wall a few more times just to prove a point. The main problem is that I can't protect the team (M Lilith gone) long enough to actually get a chance ... Don't have any of the newest pay to win chars because with them one might actually have a chance. Without them and without my Prisoner I can't see how ... I really don't mind a challenge but this is utter bullshit and I am sure the devs know this very well.

Why I waste my SoW here? Because Arena stopped being fun long time ago and I play the 1 needed battle a day.
    Last edited by hold; 01-10-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quick update: Alex Ed, Daedalus, Sekhmet and Purple Hellhound (Destiny) -> Got one shot in the 2nd round from the SENTINEL Killer Prime (me full health) except of Purple Dog - got invincible and

Alex was just alive and got finished by the Madam same round ... 3rd round first hit -> purple dog gone as well ...

You think those high level warrior chars should be able to put up a fight against the sentinels, wouldn't you? Forget it ... I'll leave it to this now - too frustrating ... I really liked Gauntlet - well ruined, devs!