Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What toons do you have that can cleanse, or do you have a toon that revives upon death that you can use with serenity talis. Do you have golden Pharoah dog and angel talis?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Anyone have success against FE, Killer Prime, Osiris & Madam in the gauntlet? Killer Prime is waaayyyyyyy overpowered. He's doing 40k to 70k damage per hit, and when I use this toon, mine only does 4k damage.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I had no issue.. but.. used FE, Alchemist, Killer Prime, and Magus Lilith. -- Use FE's basic hit to stun as often as possible.... Kill the Madam first... then use M Lilith to Exhaust KP and FE whenever you can. The only real tricky part is if the AI goes first FE may kill M Lilith with the first hit. From there.. it's a gamble and dependent upon relics really.

I got stopped out at battle 19 of SSS simply due to no more strong characters.... I could keep fighting, but I'll lose with pumpkins and wickerdeer.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-17-2019 at 01:56 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Can anyone remember the Talisman combos for the Killer Prime, Final Frontier Ed, Madam and Osiris teams?

Finally made it through to SSS whixh a half decent bunch of strong characters left and pondering my next move.

Thought Prisoner might be useful if i win the toss but he’s useless if they all have Immunity Talismans.

OS
    iOS
    So turns out Prisoner wasn’t much use. The two with Passives had Immunity. Thankfully Final Frontier Eddie is so overpowered he and Charlotte did the job all by themselves.

OS
    iOS
    duplicated characters are not useful on higher than AAA?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    duplicated characters are not useful on higher than AAA?
    No, they are not.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What toons do you have that can cleanse, or do you have a toon that revives upon death that you can use with serenity talis. Do you have golden Pharoah dog and angel talis?
    yes i have golden pharoah, but no angels. Im not sure I have a cleanse toon left. and the ones i had were guaranteed to be the stunned toons when i used them. I tried alchemist... stunned round 1, dead round 2. Same with Madam and Magus Lilith. not sure if I have any left, I'll have to look, but I assume that they will get stunned also unless i use immunity talis on them. im fairly certain I am done for this gauntlet, I am just wondering if there was something obvious that i was missing besides maxing out relics and winning the coin toss. This is my first time making it this far. Ive increased 1 level each over the last 3 gauntlets, so I am moving in the right direction.

I only play arena enough to get around 1900 for the free eternal frags, and I play gauntlet as far as I go, so I dont do much PVP and I dont have a lot of coin to stack up the relics. I find the relics to be a very poor concept and it is unfortunate that I feel like they are designing the newer dungeons based on the assumption of all of us having max relics... going to make it hard to clear goals moving forward

OS
    Android
    As far as the coin toss goes. Get used to losing more than 50% of the time, that's the way it is. Angel talisman are a real help in the game, especially with the latest round of stun/sleep powers on the new toons. Did you try warrior death dog, if he doesnt get stunned his power move might help.

Unfortunately relics do play a significant part of the game, they are a huge difference, you can see it in the fury generation and health bonus.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    looks like i'm out of gauntlet now too. just can't get past that first team on first SSS level