Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Season Two - Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Ancient Mariner Fragments!

Earn Ancient Mariner Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our second Gauntlet season starts now and will run until March 17th at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 2 will feature The Ancient Mariner, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 2) to earn enough Ancient Mariner Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

The Ancient Mariner is a hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. He washes away enemy defenses by reducing the duration of Beneficial effects and preventing opponents from gaining invincibility effects with his Passive ability. The Ancient Mariner can also Cleanse his team, Transfer all Negative Effects to a single enemy target and inflict Punishment, a new negative effect! Punishment causes the opponent to take damage with a 35% chance to become inflicted with Fear and a 35% to become inflicted with Permadeath every time they take an action.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    I received Master III rewards when I finished Master I

OS
    Android
    How many fragments we need to get the Mariner? 500?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I received Master III rewards when I finished Master I
    Same here - I received awards well below my grade and rank 😡

OS
    iOS
    I didn’t receive my awards the second time in a row. It seems like logging in right after reset is a bad idea...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I didn’t receive my awards the second time in a row. It seems like logging in right after reset is a bad idea...
    same here nothing, i will go for AAA again i think i don't like gauntlet
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I received Champion I rewards when I finished Master II. Only got 4 Valor talis instead of 6, 100 mythical frags instead of 125 etc. It seems I'm not the only one. Devs, please fix this and compensate accordingly!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Finished Master I, received rewards for Master II... second time now that's happened. As you say, Nicko, logging in at reset may be a bad idea. Not getting awards at all though is insane! I hope something is done about this...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Finished Master I, received rewards for Master II... second time now that's happened. As you say, Nicko, logging in at reset may be a bad idea. Not getting awards at all though is insane! I hope something is done about this...
    connected 15 min after reset and nothing
    I like NF ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Slayer 8062 finished SSS rank above 250 only 5 talismans and fewer fragments rewarded. Should we start submitting support tickets? Kaz?