Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nightmare talismans won't be cleansed so easily by Osiris if you had a character that could stand that long...oh and hit every player with it..
    I just tried a bunch of different ideas including double the primordials, that didn't work, I can't use eclipse because Killer primes passive takes gold buffs away.. Same for immortals.. I did use My Gunner Mayan Priestess who is supposed revive with 60% hp but the permadeth negates that, even destiny's crumble against them. I have taken out Madam a couple of times and I survived an attack from start with DDE wearing shadow, useless... from that point though, Madam died at DDE's hands and I almost got Osiris but FFE made short work of me next turn...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Can someone explain the timing on this to me? I recorded this so it was easier to see this time.

Only the pumpkin has permadeath and curse at this point.
    Minazuki is my last character to act.
    I am assuming that the burn effect on Prime kills him after Minazuki's strike at the end of the turn?
    You can see Invis gets applied to both Minazuki and Horus about 4 seconds into the video after Minazuki's attack as it should.
    It should now be the end of the turn when the burn goes off and kills Prime. Prime should be dead right?
    He is still standing, his passive goes off and removes invis and applies curse and permadeath to everyone and removes invis THEN he falls down and the AI starts their turn.

The burn should go off at the end of the turn and kill him right? Or does the burn go off at the beginning of his turn after his passive goes off?
    My question is when should his passive go off and when should the burn apply? I had a couple other battles where I killed Prime but all of his effects still hit me in the next turn.

I thought he should be dead at the end of my turn which would mean his passive should not have been applied to my team. Is that wrong? Maybe I just don't understand the timing correctly...

https://youtu.be/QNDmVvygQM8
    Very Interesting. I think the wording is "every turn" so, by the time the extra damage hits killer prime he is already in his turn and passive is activated. Both might happen at the same time.

It will look like that.

your turn:

Hit KP, Grant vanish
    end of turn

opponents turn:

Passives activated, Overtime damage (both happening at the same time)

OS
    iOS
    When I read the burn effect information is says it takes place at the end of the opponents turn.
    That's why I thought Prime should have died at the end of my turn before his turn started.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Yes I got given my missing rewards on Saturday. Im assuming you havent had a reply yet?
    Great you got your missing rewards.

No, I haven’t had a reply since I sent the screenshot on Friday. It says sent in my email, so I will assume it wss sent and they’ve been busy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Great you got your missing rewards.

No, I haven’t had a reply since I sent the screenshot on Friday. It says sent in my email, so I will assume it wss sent and they’ve been busy.
    I am waiting also, got this reply
    Thank you for reporting this!

Could you provide a screenshot of what your game is showing for rank stats for Gauntlet? (ie your Last week's rank, Best, current etc.)

And we'll look into it.

Kind Regards,

Sam

OS
    Android
    It was Sam who got my rewards back for me so fingers crossed you both should be getting yours soon
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Man this is bullshit. I can normally finish in the top 25 when I put in the time for gauntlet. Last gauntlet I couldn’t get pass second fight of SSS cause it was the third KP I had to face and was out of good options. Now this gauntlet I’m undefeated as usual until my first SSS fight.

FFE - sustaining, warlord
    KP - sustaining, warlord, IMMUNITY
    Madam - Oracle
    Charlotte- Dominance

So I got fucked and lost the coin toss five fights in a row. So Charlottes passive and Oracles both combine for like +200% HP to team. Warlords trigger too cause of the buffs they start makes warlord grant them every offensive golden buff. So all those factors make FFE doing over 120k to my whole team. Prisoner doesn’t stop KP passive cause of his immunity talismans. KP passive is too fucking cheap and always seems to strip my best effects off and when I used my KP against this team he barely put a dent in their effects. Like I said doesn’t help I went second every time. So RNG also plays a factor in gauntlet rankings not just soul drops. My 10 year old son faced the FFE KP Osiris team and went first and won which is cool for him. Just think they really need to fix how warlords work and KP passive. When someone with redemption died, when my turn started KP removed echo and physical shield instantly. How can one character make every talisman worthless?
    Last edited by ericgallucci; 01-16-2019 at 06:28 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ericgallucci View Post
    Man this is bullshit. I can normally finish in the top 25 when I put in the time for gauntlet. Last gauntlet I couldn’t get pass second fight of SSS cause it was the third KP I had to face and was out of good options. Now this gauntlet I’m undefeated as usual until my first SSS fight.

FFE - sustaining, warlord
    KP - sustaining, warlord, IMMUNITY
    Madam - Oracle
    Charlotte- Dominance

So I got fucked and lost the coin toss five fights in a row. So Charlottes passive and Oracles both combine for like +200% HP to team. Warlords trigger too cause of the buffs they start makes warlord grant them every offensive golden buff. So all those factors make FFE doing over 120k to my whole team. Prisoner doesn’t stop KP passive cause of his immunity talismans. KP passive is too fucking cheap and always seems to strip my best effects off and when I used my KP against this team he barely put a dent in their effects. Like I said doesn’t help I went second every time. So RNG also plays a factor in gauntlet rankings not just soul drops. My 10 year old son faced the FFE KP Osiris team and went first and won which is cool for him. Just think they really need to fix how warlords work and KP passive. When someone with redemption died, when my turn started KP removed echo and physical shield instantly. How can one character make every talisman worthless?
    Game changing overpowered team for sure, and having to face it multiple times with fewer characters available as you go through SSS has stumped many this run.

OS
    Android
    Yeah it’s pretty frustrating especially to lose the coin toss five times in a row. The combination of the team and talismans is just insane especially with warlord granting all the best buffs when they went first. I don’t believe that’s how they are suppose to work.

OS
    Android
    3rd battle in S has me stuck. it is

Alexander,
    Green Shinobi,
    The Beast,
    Purple Shinobi,

I have lost the coin all 4 times ive tried this fight and they just destroy me. usually i only have 1 or 2 toons that arent stunned after first attack and then they finish me off on second attack. ive tried using immune passives and it didnt even matter. what am i missing?